Sixteen

AN:This is going to be really long because I don't want to split the mating up into two chapters. Also sorry its taken so long! Smut is hard to write if your family is constantly around! Please vote and comment! Love you all!

Harry and I were led out of the reception by the Priestess and Harry's Generals; Louis, Liam and Niall. I was really nervous to complete the mating. I was a virgin and my first time would be with people waiting on the other side of the door waiting for confirmation that their Alpha had indeed mated. When we were finished, the Priestess would come in and inspect the mark to make sure that all was in order. Once we got to the room Harry gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. The boys gave us cheeky winks and comments to lighten the mood and the Priestess just nodded and gave a small smile.

The room was beautiful. It opened up to a room with dark blue walls that were lined with dark blue and gold curtains and the ceiling was golden with blue recessed squares. There was a sitting area with a sofa, lounger and a few chairs in front of a fire place. There was also a large dark wood table that had some fruit and wine on it as well as a few sweets. In the back corner of the slightly "L" shaped room there was a curtained off doorway that I assumed lead to the bed area. The light from the large fireplace danced off the gold details of the walls and ceiling, the soft light gave the extravagant room and inviting feel. There were candles and rose petals all around the room to set the mood. It was quite a sweet gesture.

"what do you think?" Harry asked, looking a little apprehensive

"what do you think?" Harry asked, looking a little apprehensive. "It's amazing. I love it." I answered awkwardly. I went over to the table and popped a grape in my mouth. Harry laughed softly and moved behind me to rub my shoulders. "Relax pup. We have all night, we can take this slow." Harry said kissing my neck just below my ear, causing my breath to catch in my throat. "I asked them to fill the bath for when we got here, so why don't we go have a bath together, drink some wine, and get comfortable with each-other?"  Harry asked gently. I nodded and let him lead me to the curtained off portion of the room.

The bed room was rounded mostly from being tucked away in one of the towers. the room was unlike anything I'd seen before. The walls were almost entirely glass, small intricate cut outs in panes of wood, ran floor to ceiling that acted instead of windows. Gold curtains covered what little solid was there actually was in the room and the room. there was another small fireplace in the room, giving it a golden glow. I didnt get a chance to absorb all the details as Harry let me through a wooded door off of the sleeping area and into the bath-chamber

 I didnt get a chance to absorb all the details as Harry let me through a wooded door off of the sleeping area and into the bath-chamber

Just like the rest of the room, the bath was filled with even more rose petals and candles. every flat surface was covered. They had really tried to make this as romantic as possible and I couldn't help but smile at the gesture. The room smelled of the scented bath oils used. I took a sip of my wine before placing it down and taking a deep breath. Harry delicately undid the ribbon that was keeping my braid together and took out the flowers. He brushed the now loose hair off my one shoulder and began kissing down my neck, I moaned quietly as his lips brushed over where the mating mark would be before the night was over. "You're so beautiful." He said, his voice low and husky. Harry's hands then moved to the ribbon as the back of the dress that kept it tied and snug to my body. Once the ribbon was undone the sheer dress fell to the floor and gathered in a pool around my feet. My hear hammered in my chest as I realized I was now completely naked in front of Harry.

I know this isn't the first time, since I had to remove my dress to shift when I was pack bonded, but this is much more intimate. I wasn't aware of his eyes on me then as I was in too much pain. This time theres no mistaking it as Harry moved to stand in front of me. I blushed furiously and looked as the ground. "Don't shy away from me, Amelia. You're too beautiful to be shy." He said quietly, coaxing my to look up as him. His eyes were dark and intense as I met his gaze. Harry started to remove his own clothes. undoing the ties on his tunic and swiftly pulling it over his head. He then took off his belt, boots, and trousers so that we were both standing there naked. His body looked like it was purposely carved from stone. With out a word he reached out his hand to me to help me into the bath.

Sitting with Harry in the tub was nice. He whispered sweet nothing and caressed my body, getting me used to the feeling of his hands on me. By the time we moved to the bed I was much more relaxed and aching for him. His teasing and gentle touches in the bath left me eager and wanting more. I was on my back in the middle of our large bed, as Harry kissed up and down my body. He nudged my legs apart and moved his hand up my inner thigh. The anticipation had my stomach in knots.

"You're absolutely breath taking." He breathed as he studied me with dark eyes. His fingers teased my folds, making me gasp. He smirked slightly as his hand continued to wander up my body. He kissed my neck where the mating spot is making me shiver. He trailed kissed all the way down until he kissed my inner thighs. All of a sudden a wave of pleasure went through my body as he licked my heat. "You taste so good, Baby." He growled. My breath caught in my throat as he inserted one of his ring-clad fingers. The cold metal against my hot skin make me gasp slightly. "Harry" I moaned, his finger inside of me felt so strange, yet amazing. I whimpered at the feeling of him stretching me open as he added another. "I know baby, it will feel better soon. Wanna get you used to it. You're so tight darling. Gonna make you feel good." Harry soothed before his mouth was on me a again. My whole body was tingling with pleasure. I went from a nervous reck to a whimpering and moaning mess in no time. I could feel a pressure building up inside. "Harry" I cried as the feeling got more and more intense. It felt so good, I didn't understand what was happening. "I've got you Pup. Let go for me. I need to feel you come on my fingers." He growled and moved his fingers harder and quicker in and out as he sucked on my bundle of nerves. "Ah fuck! Harry!" I screamed as the pressure in my belly snapped and white hot pleasure fled throughout my body. He kept going as I rode out the sensation. "That was amazing Amelia." He said, coming up to kiss me. I could taste myself on his tongue as the kiss deepened, but I couldn't bring myself to care.
He moaned as he lined himself up at my entrance. "Just relax baby. I'm going to go slow okay?" He asked and I whimpered out a yes as he began to push into me. I winced from the pain and my eyes welled up with tears. "I know baby, I'm so sorry. I wish I could take the pain away, but it will get better soon." He promised.
I felt impossibly stretched as he fully buried himself inside of me. It almost felt like I was being stabbed. I bit down on my lip to distract myself. Harry slowly started to rock back and forth. As he moved more, the intense pain became more of a dull ache as is eventually gave way to pleasure. Harry's body was shining with sweat at the effort of going to slow. "You can go faster." I whispered, needing more.
"Fuck." He groaned as he pulled almost all the way out, then buried himself deep inside once again. I moaned loudly, unable to hold it in, as he did it over and over. Slowly getting faster and more rhythmic with his thrusts. I could feel my high getting closer and closer. "Harry! I- I feel-" I stuttered out as he rocked into me. "I know Darling. I can feel it. Fuck! You're being so good for me baby." Harry said, his voice husky. I could tell that he was getting close as well. His thrusts were getting sloppier and harder. "Fuck! Amelia baby, I'm gonna cum. Let go for me Pup." Harry grunted. Instead of answering my body exploded with the most overwhelming feeling. Harry reached his high at the same time and I screamed out in a mix of pain and pleasure as I felt his teeth sink deep into the skin of my neck.
For few moments it felt like the world stopped. There was no sound, no feeling. Then it all came rushing back in a tidal wave of emotions and sensations. I could feel Harry's soul mixed with mine. I could feel HIM. Who he was at his core and his innermost feelings.

I was now officially his mate. 

AN: So sorry this took so long. I don't really have any experience with smut and I had a hard time getting time to myself where I could write this properly. Such is life in quarantine with a young child! How is everyone holding up in isolation? 
Love you!