soda

walking into the diner with amy and waved hello to bren at the register. as we sat down i made eye contact with a boy. he had pretty eyes and a contagious smile. shiny hair and he seemed quite tall.

"hey girls what i get for yall?" asked bren as she opened her tiny note book. her accent sounding fresh though ive heard it many times before.

i quickly decided between eggs with toast and waffles with fruits. "ill have that fruit salad and a vanilla milk shake." amy ordered happily. "and you ela?" asked bren once again.

"ill have waffles and fruits please. oh and some apple juice." i said calming down. bren giggled at me and nodded. she turned away and walked to the back kitchen.

she soon came back with plates of food for the boys i saw when i sat down. they smiled at her then she walked back to the kitchen. "dude theres a really cute guy sitting behind you" i whispered to amy over the table.

"do not turn around." i said cautiously so she would look. "i wont ela" she laughed.

the boy i looked at got up and winked at me as he past by on his way to the boys room. amy saw and squealed when he walked by. "girl. you better get his number." amy told as she grabbed my hand. 

"amy i dont even know him!" i said but soon quiet down when i realized the boy was coming back. this time he stopped at our table. "hey. im soda. i saw you looking earlier and i was wondering if i could get your number." he asked.

i smiled to myself. "sure. im ela by the way." i said grabbing a pen and his hand and writing my number on it. "he smiled and walked back to his table. the guy that was sitting at the table turned around.

he seemed smaller. black greasy hair and a jean jacket. i thought i got a glance of a scar on his cheek but i wasnt sure.

amy and i soon got our food and began to eat. soda and his friend finished their food and left. i was a little upset because i wanted to keep staring at him. but i dealt with it. once amy and i finished eating we payed and left a large tip.

when we walked out of the diner we saw soda and his friend. we walked up to him and sat with them in the parking lot. "hey im amy." she said to his friend. "hi im johnny." he smirked.

"hey soda." i said smiling and sitting next to him. "hey ela." he grinned. "do you guys wanna go to the park?" i asked as i stood up.

"sure. lets go." said johnny while getting up.

part 2 tomorow