bender pt.3

john and i worked on the project every other day and we were always at my house. i understood why we couldnt go to his and i was always there for him. but i felt like it was just doing homework at home with a friend. like study group.

he would always hit on me too. "are you ever going to like not hit on me?" i asked. "hey babe, i'm doing the work. ania, what more do you need?" he said and got back to work. "whatever. im going to make us some potatoes." i informed as i got up from my table and opened the cupboard to get the bag of potatoes.

i took my time making the potatoes so i could spend a little more time with bender. "dude. why are you taking so long?" he asked. he got up and took off his jacket to cut the potatoes for me. "i dont need your help." i lied. because i wanted it. i have to admit i like the attention. but im not gonna say that. its weird.

i watched him with heart eyes. and im pretty sure he knew. i walked over to him and pun him. "what the fuck-" he tried but i pulled him in and kissed him. he kissed me back and felt me up. he put his hands on my lower back. and dragged them up under my shirt.

my brother was at a friends house for sleep over and my parents were at work so we went upstairs and spent the rest of that friday night together. hehehe wink wink..