benny

i go to school with benjamin franklin rodriguez. he is popular here for being amazing in baseball. ive always thought he was cute but ive never talked to him before. im going to one of the baseball games today and im getting dressed.

i wore this short yellow sundress. i was going with my friend milly. "marie! lets go the game starts aoon and i wanna get good seats." yelled milly. "alright. let me get my shoes!" i said and walked up to my shelf with all my shoes. i grabbed my black vintage boots and ran down stairs.

milly and i drove to the game and got good seats up at the front. "ou look its benny." she said nudging me with her elbow. "shut up ive never even met him before." i said giggling. we watched the game as it started. when benny was a runner and was at first base he looked at me and winked.

i was shocked but i didnt do anything more than smile because i wasnt really sure if he winked at me. when i turned i saw milly looking at me. "did you just see that?" she asked. "yeah but it was nothing he was probably looking at someone else." i said brushing it off.

the game was over and milly and i were talking to one of our friends on the cheer team. i was pulled away by someone with a strong grip. "hey!" i said angrily not knowing who it was.

it was benny. "hey. i saw you looking in the bleachers." he said smirking. "you were playing. of course i was looking" i said trying not to sound to desperate. he smiled knowing what i was doing. "i was wondering if youd want to go on a date?" he asked.

i walked away and said. "maybe." he followed me closely. "okay, mammas. i mean its your loss. i can make you really happy." he said convincingly. we walked around the bleachers and i pinned him up against a wall. "i can make you happy" i said then let go and walked away leaving him in awe.