johnny

"did you like the food?" johnny asked as we sat in the car. "yeah. ive never been to a place like this." i said. he started the car and drove.

"that place was hard to find. i heard about it but i had no name or location. i just new it was in this city." johnny said. "well im glad you found it. id like to go there more." i spoke thinking about the food we ate. it was amazing.

"yeah with my schedule i dont know if were gonna go much." said johnny realizing that often would be an option. i frowned.

"hey, its not that i dont want to. you know how many times i wanted to plan a date but i couldnt catch a break at work?" johnny said seeing i was upset.

"its okay. i understand but i wish we could spent more time together. the socs just finished having it out for us. its safe for us." i said. we fought off the socs last month which means the greasers can get better jobs because adult socs or socs parents are becoming more fond of the greasers.

johnny got a good job that takes up most of his time. he cant get a break because his breaks are the 7 hours during the week when hes at school.

"youre right but i need to get this money to have a good future." he spoke defending himself.

we arrived home.

"i think i found something." said johnny. i was facing away from johnny. when i turned to him he was on one knee.

"will you marry me?" he asked smiling. glazed eyes.

"oh my god. of course!" i said pulling him up for a hug. i kissed him and he kissed back. "i love you so much!"