Wyatt donnelly

holding hands and walking in the park was always a date wyatt wanted  but it never happened because he was to busy to do something so simple.

its 9:23 am and I've just walked out of the shower. after putting on my clothes i walked to wyatt and I's room to wake him up to go on this date hes been longing for.

"hey baby. wake up babe." i said while gently shaking. he hummed annoyed. "why do i have to get up now?" he said dragging out those last words. "because i have something important planned for us. something you've wanted." i said laying with him and kissing around his jaw.

"babe its to early for that. I'm barley awake." he said smirking. "not that." i giggled. i got up and slowly pulled Wyatt out of bed. "go take a shower. dress in sweats." i said as i handed him his towel and shoved him into the bathroom.

walking out of the room and downstairs i heard the water turn on. finally he got in. hopefully he doesn't take to long.

last night i packed a bag with snacks and ice water. i left the bag by the door and put on shoes. its really warm out so i only had a tank top and short shorts. i soon see a shirtless wyatt tread down the stairs tiredly. "where are we going?" he whined.

"if you put a shirt on ill maybe tell you." i said raising my eyebrows.he sighed and ran his hand through his fluffy brown hair and slowly walks up the stairs and back to our room. i giggled to myself and sat waiting for my baby to come back down the stairs with a shirt on. "put running shoes on too!" i yelled up the stairs before he came back.

its 3 in the morning. if it were earlier i would have posted both parts now but i dont even have part 2 typed out.