wyatt pt. 3

when we got there, wyatt looked at the lights and blankets like he was looking at heaven. he hugged me and whispered. "thank you. it all looks amazing." i could here his smile. "good. its all for you." i said and kissed his cheek as i went and let my bag on the ground.

"give me more than just a kiss on the cheek." he whined he said as he followed me. "when we eat." i said teasing him. "then lets get started." he said as he sat down with a wide smile spread on his face.

i sat on his lap and took out the food. we ate and watched the sun go down. i played music. "may i have this dance?" he asked as he stood up and swallowed his last bite of the cheesy sandwich i made this morning. i stood and grabbed his hand. he pulled me in and we began to sway in the moonlight.

when the song was over wyatt took something out of his pocket and got down to one knee and asked the question i never thought he would ask. "will you marry me?" i began to cry. and in between sobs i spoke. "yes."

he got up and picked me up in a tight embrace. "i love you so much." he said. and we packed everything up and went home.

hey guys. i know this is the second imagine id be ending with a proposal. oops i have no ideas but ive been gone so long that i want to post for yall. i also feel really lazy when i just lay and watch netflix. so i lay, type, watch. it that order anyways please let me know who i should write on, whether you want it to be multiple parts etc... love yall.