river

"hey, riv can i borrow your shirt?" i asked as i got off his bed. "yeah. the first drawer." he said not looking away from the book he was reading. usually when i chill at rivers house he does one thing and i do another.

i put the shirt on. since he and i are such close friends im comfortable enough walking around in my bra. he doesnt stare and i dont stare when he does the same. "thanks." i said and sat in front of him and studied the book. "call me by your name." i read aloud. he looked up at me for a second and smiled.

"whered you find that jem?" i asked as i continued to stare into the pages. " i got it at the store the other day with my mom." he said not tearing his eyes away. "can we do something? im bored." i said getting up.

he put the book down and looked at me like he had an idea. "i know something we can do." he said racing to his feet. "what?" i asked as he stepped to me slowly. he didnt answer me and just kept walking to me. he pinned me to the wall. and said. "lets try something new." he said smirking.

i complied and pushed him to the bed. i straddled him and took my shirt off. "aww i liked you wearing my clothes." he said pulling me down and kissing me roughly. i was honestly shocked but it felt good. i ran my hands through his hair and moaned into the kiss.

we took the rest of the clothes we were wearing off. he took a condom out of his drawer and open the gold packet. i slid it on him and aligned myself on him.

:::::

"what are we?" i asked as i threw myself beside him. "friends. with. benefits."

HEYYYYY JUST DECIDED THIS IS HELLA CRINGE AND HATE IT. BUT I WONT DELETE IT ILL JUST COPY, PASTE AND THEN EDIT.

"hey, riv can I borrow your shirt?" I asked, rolling out of his bed. "yeah. the first drawer." he said, refraining from tearing his eyes from the book he was reading. usually, when I chill at river's house he does one thing and I do another. we're both fine with it. 

i put the shirt on. since he and I are such close friends I'm comfortable enough walking around in my bra. he doesn't stare and I don't stare when he does the same. "thanks." I said and sat in front of him and studied the cover of the book. "call us what we carry." I read aloud. he looked up at me for a second and smiled.

"where'd you find that gem?" I asked as I continued to stare into the pages. "i got it at the thrift shop the other day with my mom." he said not tearing his eyes away. i nodded at his response. "can we do something? I'm bored." I said getting up, in frustration.

He put the book down and looked at me, with a beaming look of 'aha'. "I know something we can do." he said racing to his feet. "what?" I asked as he stepped to me slowly. he ignored my question and inched closer to me. he pinned me to the wall. "let's try something new." he said smirking.

I complied and pushed him to the bed. I straddled him and took my shirt off. "aww I liked you wearing my clothes." he said pulling me down and kissing me roughly. I was honestly shocked but it felt good. I ran my hands through his hair and moaned into the kiss.

we took the rest of the clothes we were wearing off. he took a condom out of his drawer and open the gold packet. I slid it on him and aligned myself on him.