john bender

why did i like him? i ask myself the same thing all the time. hes a bad boy. hes always down for anything. he can be sweet when he wants. but dont expect it if youre not close.

i have a few classes with him but ive never said anything more than 'excuse me.' hes never tried to start an argumen or anything. he mostly keeps to himself. but if someone tries something with him he doesnt hold back. i like that about him.

one day i was in class and the teacher pairs us for a project. i was nervous but i didnt make a big deal. thought after class i tried to ask the teacher if i could switch because i didnt think i was a good idea to put us together. "you two have never had any problems and he needs the good grade, ania." said mrs.L

i rolled my eyes as the teacher leaves and i felt a hand on my shoulder. "looking forward to working with you, ania." says bender as he slyly walks out of class. woah why does he have such a huge effect on me. i walked out behind him.

it was almost lunch and i still havent seen my best friend maiyah. rayan wasnt at school either and i dont wanna eat alone.

after class was over i dropped off my things at my locker and walked to lunch. but i took my time because i didnt wanna sit alone. bender was about to pass me on my way to the lunch room but stopped next to me. "i notice your little show off buddies arent at school today." he said as he glanced at me.

"yeah. came to rub it in?" i asked sounding a little frustrated. "its not that deep babe. wanna sit with me?" he asked as we entered the huge jock and nerd filled room. "alright whatever." i answered trying to play off the fact that i have strong feelings for this druggie.

"and dont call me babe." i said as we got in line to buy our food.

pt2 later... or tmrrr