anthony hall

he sat in class quietly up at the front but i sat at the back admiring his 6 foot tall sweetness. "leigh id like you to focus on class rather than mr.hall." the teacher said embarrassing both anthony and i. i sat in class awkwardly for the next 10 minutes later.

when the bell rang i avoided the gaze of anyone who might be ready to tease me. yeah i like tony. hes the sweet quiet kid who never hurts a soul. i was stuffing my things when someone tapped my shoulder. i was startled and i dropped all my things.

"oh im sorry i didnt mean to scare you." said a familiar voice. he got down on his knees and helped me pick my books up. "its okay. im just clumsy." i said truthfully. it was silent for a moment. "so i heard what the teacher said in class earlier." he said and i realized who it was. "oh im sorry i wasnt staring just daydreaming." i said frantically.

"oh alright." he said about to turn away to his own locker. "oh wait did you wanna ask something?" i asked before he walked away. "i was gonna ask you to the dance tomorrow night but it seems as though you arent interested." he said sounding upset.

"oh i- i was staring. i just thought you came to tease me about it." i said admiting what i did in class. he smiled brightly. "so its a yes?" he asked. i nodded and he leaned in to kiss me. when he pulled away he hopped to class. i smiled at his happiness.