ponyboy

today's valentines day and pony hasn't asked me to go on a date. that's worrying because for the past 2 years we used to go on picnic dates but he hasn't brought it up. walking over to his house to ask whats going on. soda said he's been in a bit of a funk but that he has been planning something for us. I'm curious to know. it doesn't have to be a big thing as long as we have a good time.

I know pony and his family aren't a wealthy family so I hope he doesn't do anything expensive. they're always on the edge with living expenses. I hate to watch them struggle but there's not much I or the rest of the gang can do.

I knocked on the door expecting johnny or even Keith to open up but to my surprise it was darry. "what are you still doing here silver? arent you suppose to be at work?" I asked as he let me in.  "oh they let me come in a little later so I can run a few errands also because its valentines." he said as I followed him through the old house. "hey johnny." I smiled at him.

" wheres pony? he hasn't brought up valentines I have no idea why." I said as I took a seat next to johnny on the ground in front of the tv. "he's trying to figure something out." he said implying valentines day. "I know but why hasn't he talked to me about it or mentioned it." I said wondering aloud.