shawn hunter

shawn may have not been the brightest but he was the sweetest. i was walking home with him everyday and he kisses me good bye so hopefully he'll ask me out soon.

i was in my last class and anxious to walk home with shawn and hold his soft hands. sometimes if he has a good day he lets me run my hands through his hair. i was so deep in thought i didnt hear the bell ring. "hey leah, lets go. are you okay?" he asked snapping me out of my day dream.

"sorry, you were distracting me during class." i said hoping to sound sweet. "aww  you were thinking about me during class?" he asks sounding swooned. "yes babyboy.you take space in my mind and im okay with it." i add.

he holds my hand and intertwined our fingers. we were walking out of the school and i was thinking again. what if i ask him out. im tired of waiting. so i spoke. "would you be my boyfriend? i really like you." i said hoping it wasnt such a stretch. my eyes were closed and i was honestly too scared to open them and see his reaction.

"open your eyes, leah." he giggled. i smiled at his giggle and did as he said. "yes ill be your boyfriend. im probably happiest when im with you." he adds as his smile gets bigger and his blush becomes more obvious.

i was speechless and he leans in and kisses me. i kissed back. he pulls away. "woah, you taste good." he said biting his lip. "you know i like you i dont know why you think i'd say no. i've just been to scared to ask." he says as he squeezes my hand to reassure me.

we get to my front door and he lets go of my hand. i whine at the loss of touch. "dont worry ill see you tomorrow. cory wants to go eat at chubbies after school but i want to walk you home so you're coming." he told me. "okay." i said and nodded but before turning to go in i ask. "can i touch your hair?"

he smiled and nodded. i reached and ran both hands though and kissed him passionately. he slipped his hands on my hips. when he pulled away all he said was. "god, you're perfect." then he turned away and walked home. "bye baby!" i yelled and walked inside.

do yall want me to make this into a series? like do yall want a part 2?