i

Thanapon Jarujitranon is a successful paediatrician. He is the only son of the business tycoons Brissa and Boone Jarujitranon. Thanapon or Tee for short, has been feeling unwell for the past week and since he is a doctor, he did a test on himself.

Tee stared at the word 'POSITIVE' on his laboratory result and the two lines on the home testing kit he brought with him to the doctor. He could've sworn the flutter he felt inside sympathised with his sinking stomach.

"Are you certain this is accurate?" he asked his doctor hopefully. Please, please, please let it be an error. Deep down though, he knew that was just wishful thinking.

"I'm sorry, Dr. Jarujitranon, the test is one hundred per cent accurate. You're most definitely pregnant and by the result of the scan, I'd say you're about four weeks along."

Tee didn't need to hear that. There is only one time that this could have happened and now he was utterly fucked. Just like I was that night.

His doctor obviously sensed his fear, because he gently said, "If you are unsure in keeping the baby, there are options available."

"No!" Tee said immediately. "No...I-I'm keeping it." There is no other option as far as he was concerned.

"Just one question before I go," Tee said, pulling his t-shirt back down over his exposed stomach. "How long before a paternity test can be done?"

Tee walked out of the clinic in a daze. He is from a well-to-do family and for sure, it would be scandalous to have a child out of wedlock. What am I going to do? Mother and father would definitely kill me for this.

To clear his mind, he took a walk back towards his flat instead of taking a cab. Moreover, how am I supposed to tell those three without them killing me first?