viii

"This living arrangement sucks," Kimmon said seconds after barging into Tae's bedroom and flopping down beside him on the bed. Tae had only been reading anyway, catching up on all his piled up paperwork. Though he had books to read, he prefers to work at home. The only time he did read books was when Bas forced him into the library when they were still in school.

He reads for pleasure, once all his paperwork is done that is, and it is a lifesaver during all those hours of travelling due to business. "I bumped into Tee coming out of the shower earlier-holy smoking shit-do you think it would hurt the baby if we-"

"Kim!" Tae pushed himself up from the bed and glared at Kimmon. Just the thought made him feel sick.
Kimmon ignored Tae's outburst. "Not just him, Godt too... I feel like someone left me in Cadbury World and took all my money." Wide eyes turned to him. "Honestly bro, don't tell me you haven't thought about it."

"No, I haven't," Tae lied, closing his eyes and lying back down again.
His mind helpfully supplied him with an image of Tee wrapped in a tiny towel, water running down his chest and disappearing beneath it. This is getting unhealthy! He was glad he'd never told anyone about his thing for Tee. He'd kept it buried these last few years anyway and he wasn't going to think about how Tee blushed when Tae had confessed he used to have a thing for him. 'Used to'? Really?

He bit his lip and forced Tee's image out of his head. "What do you need them for when you've got me?" He reached over and stroked Kimmon's prick through his jeans. He unzipped him and slipped his hand inside, wrapping it around Kimmon's very interested member and pulling it free from his pants.

"Shia Tae!" Kimmon gasped. "You have a point." He closed a hand around Tae's wrist and helped him pull gently. Tae moved quickly, straddling Kimmon's thighs, meeting Kimmon's dazed eyes with a smirk before leaning down and engulfing him.

As a distraction it worked pretty well, Kimmon reciprocated afterwards and they lay there talking about Kimmon's latest dish and Tae's next meeting and to Tae's relief there was no more talk of their housemates in various states of undress or otherwise.

Dilemma solved, for now.