xii

Tae leant back against Kimmon's bedroom door and took a deep breath. "What was that all about earlier?" He went inside and stood next to the window. "Not that it wasn't good, it was very good." It had been just want he'd needed, and exactly what he didn't at the same time.

Kimmon sat up against his headboard in his boxers and an old t-shirt, rolled his eyes

Kimmon sat up against his headboard in his boxers and an old t-shirt, rolled his eyes. "Why does it sound like a lie when it came from you." He took a deep breath and said, "I just thought it was about time. We've been living here for weeks and I couldn't stop thinking about all the fun we could be having if we all loosened up a bit. So when Godt came home and we started guessing about how it was going at the Jarujitranons I-fuck-how did it go?"

Tae couldn't blame Kimmon's logic. They all needed to relax. It wasn't Kimmon's fault that something felt off about the whole thing. Tae had his chance to say no but he didn't, he'd let Godt suck him off, watched while Kimmon fucked him and wanked off Tee. All in a day's work really. Now he's dead tired.

"I lied to Tee's mother, told her we were dating and that I was the father-you should've seen Tee, Kim, he was shaking, I couldn't let him tell them the full story."

Kimmon studied him silently for a long time before saying, "Oh thank fuck. I don't need to tell my parents!"

Tae relaxed a little. He'd been worried that Kimmon would be pissed off, after all, it could also be his baby and now everyone is going to think Tae is the father until proven otherwise.

"Is that what's bugging you?"

Tae blinked in surprise. Kimmon was so much more observant these days than he ever had been back then. His knack for serving authentic dishes to his customers surely helped in honing this skill.

"Come here, you dummy." Kimmon patted the bed and Tae went to join him under the covers and stared at the ceiling. "Stay here tonight?"

Tae nodded, closing his eyes. "Thanks, Kim."

He heard Kimmon say, "What for?" but he was already on his way to dreamland to care to respond.

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

"Can't Godt go?" Tae asked, twiddling with the hem of his t-shirt and avoiding eye contact with Tee. "I've got a meeting today."

"Really?" Tee slammed his mug down on the kitchen table, ignoring Tae's wince. "That's funny because last I heard you were telling Kim that you have nothing to do all day."

Tae lowered his own mug and swallowed. "You heard that, huh?" He flushed and caught Tee's eyes for a moment. "I just- Since I told your parents about 'us' and your mother made it her mission to check up on you twice a week-I feel as though we're leaving the other two out because it's you, me, your mother and the baby. Kim and Godt could be the father as well and-"

Today was the twelfth-week scan and Tee's appointment with his doctor was in an hour. He'd assumed Tae would come, which was obviously fucking foolish. He knew Tae had a point, he just felt it wrong if one of the others came with him. He believed his own bloody lie! He knew very well that he and Tae aren't really a couple, that the fantastic sex they'd been enjoying since their return from his parents the other week came as a package deal. He enjoyed it, he isn't going to deny that, but...

The thing is, Tee enjoyed being Tae Kreepolrerk's 'boyfriend'. When his mom visited and Tae slipped into his role of a devoted boyfriend, Tee felt-loved. Obviously, his parents loved him, even his father although Tee is yet to see that at the moment after Boone's reaction to the news that he got pregnant by Darvid Kreepolrerk.

"Godt won't be back from Japan until tonight, you know that, and Kim's staying until late at the restaurant due to high profile guests the whole day."

"Oh, I forgot," Tae said. "Okay then. What time do you want to leave?"

"Now," Tee replied. "I don't want to be caught in traffic and be late for the appointment. We can hail a taxi if you like instead of driving."

"Let me just change." Tae took a final sip of his coffee and went upstairs.

Tee sat by the table and closed his eyes, with a hand over his now slight bump, wishing this was real. Wishing Tae was his. Sometimes it seemed he'd spent his whole life in love with Tae, and now he was here, Tee's hope of falling out of love with the bastard is becoming more and more unsuccessful. He just wanted him more.

He hated sharing him.

The night the baby was conceived Tae had been the first to fuck him, had been the one to open him up, the only one who had been loving...and the last to have a go at him once more.

Who could blame Tae for not being interested in him now other than for more of the same?

He should never have agreed to this living together thing. He should have stood his ground, kept his flat, let the other three meet the baby and maybe take the baby out once in a while and then take the bloody test and allow the father to see the child on weekends. Instead, he became a pregnant freak living with three guys who no longer seemed to even see him as Thanapon Jarujitranon anymore. He wanted to cry.

Fucking hormones.

Tae appeared in the doorway clutching his coat in one hand and bracing the door with the other. "I don't think hailing a cab will be comfortable for you. Would you rather book a Grab car or I could just drive us there?"

Tee thought for a second and weighed his options. If Tae will drive, there will a chance for them to talk to each other and bond. If they book a Grab car, he might get to cuddle with him on the back seat but fewer chances of talking. He is caught in between but since Tae seemed pleased with the idea of driving for him, he agreed.

When they left the house Tae took his hand and Tee slipped back into full boyfriend mode. Just let him have this morning with Tae and the miracle that was their baby. Just one morning.