xiii

Tae stared out the window from time to time during their journey to the hospital. What the hell was he playing at? This felt surreal, it's as if they are really a couple on their way to see their baby for the first time, instead of pretend-boyfriends.

Godt was relieved like Kimmon when Tae and Tee told him that Tae is playing the daddy role for the benefit of Tee's parents, telling them that he isn't looking forward to telling his parents they are to become grandparents and agreed that it did make sense. However, he'd also pointed out that they need to prepare a backup story for Tee later-he'd pointed out that technically the baby was sixty-six per cent likely not to be Tae's.

That bit of information was the reason Tae was so reluctant to go to the scan. Not because the doctor would think he is the father, and once that knowledge leaks to the public, there would be paparazzi all over the place, it was inescapable-but because he wanted this baby to be his so bad and he didn't know how he would feel if he wasn't the father.

Tee's hand felt warm in his and Tae knew that somewhere along the way, he'd become a lot more invested in this faux relationship than he ever had in a real one, that is if he ever had one. The feel of Tee's hand in his could never be insignificant.

When they arrived at the hospital, still holding each other's hand, the reaction they got was expected-people staring, nudging one another, whispering. Tee tried to pull his hand free but Tae held fast.

"We'll be all over the news later!" Tee hissed at him.

"Nothing new about that, we're famous after all," Tae said jokingly and Tee didn't reply. They went to the waiting area for the clinic of their appointment and Tae felt Tee's nerves with his own. "If you're worried about the paper-"

"No, it's not that. I'm-it's the first time we're seeing the baby. What if something's wrong?"

 What if something's wrong?"

"Nothing will go wrong. It's your baby Tee-you've got incredible genes!" Tae said with a laugh. "If he's got your blood he's going to be awesome. Don't forget-whichever other father he has, we're all amazing in our own way. The baby is going to be fine."

Tee relaxed a little hearing those words and Tae was about to say something more when the doctor peaked from the door behind the receptionist and called Tee's name.

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

"Wow," Kimmon said, wide eyes fixated on the 3d image of the twelve-week old foetus inside Tee's stomach. "That's bloody amazing."

Godt was equally impressed but less obvious. "We'd better enjoy our freedom while we still can boys because when this one arrives, our lives will never ever be the same."

Tae watched Tee smile at the positive reactions of the other half of their exclusive club with dread settling in the base of his stomach. Godt pulled Tee into a bone-crushing hug and said, "I'm proud of you," before kissing him torridly in the lips.

"I'm going to bed," Tae said and stood without looking behind him as he left the room and took the stairs two at a time.

He laid back on his bed, hands tucked under his head and stared at the ceiling, blinking rapidly. Fuck. It. All.

When Kimmon joined him a few minutes later and laid down beside him. "Bro, you like him don't you?" Tae could only nod.

Kimmon sighed and said, "Part of me wants to be the father because-oh I don't know why... But I don't want to be with Tee. I mean-you know I think he's sexy as fuck, he's gorgeous, and I enjoy it when, you know, but Godt is-" Kimmon reached over and unzipped Tae's jeans, sliding his hand inside his boxers and started to stroke his thumb over the tip of Tae's cock. Even though he is not in the mood, Tae's cock perked up, the traitor that it was. "I'd like Godt to fuck me six ways to Sunday-and you know I don't usually bottom."

Tae's mind instantly supplied images of Kimmon and Godt and his cock sprang fully to life. "Fucking hell Kim," he huffed, arching up into Kimmon's pumping hand. "Tell me more about that."

Kimmon swung a leg over Tae's lap, opened his own fly and had both of their cocks pressed together and enjoyed the slow friction. "I'd ride him so hard he'd be seeing stars for a week," Kimmon said, flicking the tip of Tae's cock with his forefinger.

Neither of them lasted long, soon both of them came all over their hands and clothes, Kimmon slumped down beside Tae breathing heavily. "How's that for distraction?"

Tae laughed. This is why Kimmon is his best friend, he knows exactly how to distract him. "Eight out of ten," he teased, nudging Kim affectionately. He sobered when he heard the footsteps from the stairs down the hall, his thoughts returned to Tee. "We're fucked aren't we?"

"Yep, pretty much."