xv

"I feel so heavy, I look like a whale" Tee grumbled, lying on the sofa with his feet up. He was thirty-four weeks and he felt ready to pop. Still, even though the doctor had said that he'd probably go into labour around thirty-six weeks he wished for those two weeks to be over.

"Move," Kimmon said lifting Tee's feet to sit on the other end of the couch, to place Tee's feet on his lap. "How's our baby?"

Tee nodded down to his protruding stomach. "Here, put your hand on my belly and he'll let you know." He watched in amusement as Kimmon placed a tentative hand over his abdomen and felt the baby aim a healthy kick at it.

Kimmon laughed, lifting his hand up and placing it in a different spot and receiving another kick for his efforts. He met Tee's gaze and grinned. "Feels just like the first time!"

Tee couldn't help his but smile. Over the last few weeks, he'd started to feel more comfortable around Kimmon, the two of them happy in each other's company without the other two present, and they are now definitely friends. The fact that there had been regular sex between the four of them for a while sort of helped. Even with Tee's pregnant belly, he still got his as much as the next man. "Where's Godt?"

Kimmon's face fell. "He's on a trip with Tae. He said he'd be home sometime tomorrow evening."

"You don't look very happy about it."

"They're staying overnight in Hong Kong," Kimmon said glumly. "They're sharing a room."

"Oh," Tee's heart sank. Godt and Tae became closer over the last weeks and Tee wasn't certain that they wouldn't be taking advantage of this opportunity. Just because Tee hadn't been with anyone other than Tae since the night his mother had tried to get Tae to marry him, didn't mean Tae hadn't been with Godt or Kimmon, or both, without him. They'd never discussed their relationship, if it really is that.

The thought made him want to throw up. "You're jealous Kim." Yes, pot, kettle, black...

Kimmon didn't answer, just sighed and buried himself deeper into the cushions, one hand resting comfortably on Tee's belly. Tee didn't say anything more, knowing that Tae might be fucking Godt in some hotel in Hong Kong.

The weird thing was when it's just him and Kimmon alone, nothing sexual had ever happened even when it had been a free for all. The only time they'd had sex was when Tae and Godt are present and that hadn't happened in months. It had been the same thing with Godt-the two of them hadn't done anything one on one since before that fateful night. Tee didn't even want to start trying to decipher why that was. Kimmon is attractive, Godt is attractive, but without Tae-there was no spark.

Kimmon sighed. "Would you like some fresh juice?"

"Yes please."

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

"That is the most fucked up few hours of my life," Godt said with a shudder as they escaped from the show of superfluous topless dancing.

"I know right," Tae said, stopping to patiently wait for the rest of their group whose idea of a good time had been a show of striptease and lap dancing. Whichever one had said, 'It'll be fun' had better keep quiet about it now. That is just so not their scene, the people performing aren't even that good.

"How about we stop at a bar?" Janeane, Tae's assistant asked.

Godt looked at Tae and both said at the same time, "No thank you, we're good."

They bid them goodbye and walked back to their hotel. "Do you want to stop for a drink?" Godt asked.

"No, I just want to get back, I'm dead beat." The bags under his eyes are already starting to show. He wasn't sleeping well at all. Too much overthinking and worrying.

They talked about the conference they attended and the putridness of the show they've been to until they reached their hotel room.

Godt cleared his throat and tried meeting Tae's gaze. "Um, did you want to-" He paused and then an awkward silence fell upon them.

"No, I-" I want Tee.

"That was stupid of me! I don't know why I asked!" Godt exclaimed, turning to Tae with a confused expression. "You and I have never...just the two of us. I don't even want to. No offence Tae, but-I'm in love with Kim." As he blurted out the words, Godt slapped his hand over his mouth. "I shouldn't have drunk," he grumbled, dropping down onto the bed with a bounce.

"Why-" Why don't you do something about it? Tae was interrupted by a loud knock on the door. He crossed the room to answer and found a bellboy looking at him.

"Mr. Kreepolrerk? Mr. Thanit?"

"That's us."

"I have an urgent message for you since they were unable to get hold of you through your mobile. Someone named Tee has gone into labour."