Where in these chunks is Cubfan of the Convex?

Scar's POV

~~~~

I flew over to Concorp, only the most sucessful business on the Hermitcraft server.  I was in search of my boyfriend, Cub.

I walked through the streets, holding Jellie against my chest as I called his name. "Cub! Jellie is ready for cuddles!" 

There was no answer. 

I decided to try the communicator. I sent him a message. 

Still nothing.

"Hm. Maybe he's taking a nap somewhere or something," I mumble to Jellie. 

She meowed quietly in response and I scratched her ears as she purred. 

I took off and flew to the Hermit Lands. 

I knew how Cub loved making mini games like Ravager's Run, so I searched the mini game district but still found nothing. And by nothing, I mean no Cubfan. 

Down below, I saw False working on one of her magnificent builds. I flew down and landed next to her. She jumped back, surprised at my sudden appearence. 

"Scar! You scared me!" She laughed as she picked up the stone block she had dropped. 

"Sorry," I said apologetically with a chuckle. "I seem to have misplaced my boyfriend and I was wondering if you've seen him lately."

"I saw him this morning working on a new mini game over there," She pointed. 

"Okay, I'll go check it out. Thanks, False!" I called over my shoulder as I flew in the direction she pointed in. 

I came upon an unfinished mini game and I instantly recgonized the buildstyle as being Cub's. 

"Cub!" I called as I walked up to it. The minigame was a room with no roof, but had a door on each side. 

"In here!" I heard a weak shout from inside. 

"Cub?" I asked, concerned as I ran into the room. 

He was crumpled up in the corner, holding his side. I saw blood seaping through his fingers and I ran to his side, tears already welling up in my eyes. 

I made do with what I had and ripped a peice of cloth from my shirt, pressing it up against his open wound. 

Jellie curled up next to Cub in an attempt to comfort him. 

"What happened?" I asked through my panicked heavy breathing. 

"I'm not sure... but I think it was Evil X," Cub said through gritted teeth. 

"You mean he stabbed you?" I inquired, getting angry. 

He nodded and layed a hand on my own in an attempt to calm me down. "Scar- it's fine. I'll be fine. It's not that deep."

I ignored him. "So Evil X is back, huh?" I growled. "Well. He won't be for long." 

Cub sighed. 

I took out my communicator and messaged False. "Bring a health potion over to Cub's new minigame as soon as you can please."

About a minute later, False showed up with the potion. She saw the scene before her and gasped, wasting no time in giving me the potion so I could give it to Cub.

After I gave Cub the potion, I explained what had happened and she put a hand on my shoulder. "If Evil X is really back, we'll stand with you in the fight against him. I promise."

I nodded and looked at Cub, glad to see that he was already looking much better. He smiled at me reassuringly. "Thank you, Scar. And Jellie," he added after hearing Jellie's soft cry. 

I couldn't help but smile back as I adjusted my hat. 

"Well I'll go ahead and go back to my build," False said with a wink. 

"Bye, False. And thank you!" I said, waving after her. 

Cub wrapped an arm around me and pulled me up against him. I relaxed into his familiar form and curled up with my head on his chest. 

We layed there for a while in silence, the only sound being Cub's steady heartbeat. 

Finally, he broke the silence. "I love you, Scar."

I smiled and looked up into his eyes fondly. "I love you too."

"Of course. Who doesn't?" He chuckled. 

"Fair point."