More Revenge and... a Date?

Mumbo's POV

~~~~

I felt exponentially better after apologizing to Grian. 

I can't believe he'd managed to get me to blush, though. He's the first person to ever actually suceed at that game of trying to do just that. Of course Grian could do it, of all people.

Of course.

I texted Grian on my communicator asking if he wanted to help me get back at whoever had actually trapped me. 

First, that meant we had to figure out who did it and why. 

This whole situation was very intriguing, I had to admit. 

My communicator beeped. "Of course! I'll be over soonish"

I smiled as I read the message, feeling like a teenager with a crush. God, this was really embarassing. 

'Soonish' ended up being two minutes. 

Grian swooped down from the sky to land right in front of me as I was clearing some of the junk out of my ender chest. 

"I'm assuming you could use my pranking expertise?" 

I closed my ender chest and nodded. "That would be helpful, yes."

He beamed. "Perfect. So did you figure out who did it?"

"Actually, yes. Tango was flying by yesterday and said he saw Doc and Ren setting up something in my base. I can only assume that was the trap."

"Hm." I could tell Grian was deep in thought as he scratched his chin. "Why would they do that?"

I shrugged. "All that matters right now is that they did it and we need to get them back."

"Right. Of course. And that's what I'm here for," He said with one of his mischevious smirks. 

I loved those smirks, even though they drove me insane. Correction: Grian drove me insane. Only in the best ways, of course.

After I was done staring transfixed at his lips I replied, "Exactly. And I will do any redstone you require."

"Fantastic! I'm sure I could use that." He seemed to go back into deep thought, so I decided to continue organizing my ender chest. 

Suddenly he broke the silence. 

"Mumbo, do you like have a weakness for when people wink at you or something?" He was smirking again. 

I didn't look up from the contents of my ender chest. "Not exactly..."

What I didn't want to admit was that for some reason, it only worked when he did it. Hopefully he wouldn't guess what my response had meant.

"Oh."

He let the subject go, to my relief. 

"I've come up with an idea," He said not long after.

"Let's hear it then," I said eagerly, closing my ender chest to give him my undivided attention. 

He giggled when he saw I was sitting on the ender chest with my chin resting on my fist, staring intently up at him. 

"Are you trying to make me nervous?" He accused, clicking his tongue. 

"Not at all, do continue." I smiled.

He shook his head, clearly amused. "Well basically, we set Doc and Ren up on a date right? Then, using your redstone magic, we trap them."

"A date?" This was definitely not my area of expertise. The redstone on the other hand, I could do.