The Plot Thickens

Howdy y'all! I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! I've been having a blast writing it. Feel free to comment or vote or whatever you guys feel like doing lmao. I'm just shamelessly plugging here. Really badly, at that. :)

~~~~~~

Jevin's POV

~~~~

I was filling in some of the glass in my labratory base when I heard someone land behind me. I turned and saw none other than Evil X. 

"Whoa-" I said, shocked to say the least. "Xisuma, is that you?" I asked thinking this might be a prank. 

He chuckled through his mask. "You wish." He hesitated. "Maybe." I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. "Although, I heard you wanted to stir up some trouble on the server."

I took a nervous step back. "Well, I was talking about becoming a villian of sorts..." I said, fiddling with a glass block. "I just think it would be kind of fun to just prank people for no particular reason, ya know?"

Evil X nodded. "Of course! This is your chance to do just that. That's what the server needs, isn't it? A good villian to stir up trouble and make things more interesting." He stepped closer to me again. 

"So what are you asking me to do?" I asked nervously, but also curious to see where this would go. 

"Oh, just have a little fun and prank some of the hermits. Stir up some dust. I'll do my fair share as well, don't worry." 

I sensed that he had a bigger plan behind this request, but it sounded like fun. Not only that, but a perfect opportunity to pursue my dream of becoming a villian of sorts. Not the kind of villian to do evil, really, but the kind of villian who just stirs things up a little.

Yeah, I could do that. 

"Sure," I agreed, partly because I was afraid of what he would do if I refused. 

Evil X held out his hand. "Thank you, I'm sure we're about to have a lot of fun."

I took his hand and we shook on it. 

As Evil X left, I began thinking of what to do. He hadn't seemed too sinister, maybe he was just messing around. How he managed to get back on the server? I have no idea. Maybe Xisuma had let him on. It seemed unlikely, but possible. 

I decided I didn't care too much about how or why Evil X was back, I was here to have fun. 

I searched through my shulker boxes to see if I had any good pranking material as I thought about who to prank. 

Before long, I had a genius idea. 

I went over to Ren's race track, Speedy Pines. After a couple hours of grinding it out, I stepped back to admire my work. 

I smiled mischeviously at the thousands of TNT blocks I had placed all over the track. "This should do it," I said, placing down a sign. 

"I thought you might appreciate this gift. Who couldn't use more TNT? - <3 Doc." The sign read. 

I decided to add the heart at the end of the message because I happened to know that Ren had a crush on Doc. Well, pretty much the whole server did. Anything to make this more interesting, right?

I left the scene before Ren got there, feeling satisfied. Being a villian sure was a lot of fun, I could see why Evil X did this stuff. Except when it went too far. I wasn't sure that he would this time, since the last time that happened, he was banned from the server. 

I went back to working on my base, looking forward to seeing what Ren's reaction would be.