chapter four

Taehyung sat in his new room, looking at werepups playing happily from his window.

Ever since the incident, Jungkook had placed him in a nicer room. Not the best, but definitely better than the prison cell, that's for sure.

It was a small room, with a queen sized bed, a small wardrobe and a joint bathroom. Definitely bigger than most rooms, actually.

Strangely, though, Jungkook had been avoiding him ever since that incident, and he didn't know why. Why he was avoiding Taehyung. Why he put him in a nicer room. Why he didn't have just killed him already.

If this was what Jimin was talking about when he told him about the ruthless alpha, it sure surprised Taehyung.

But, then again, he did save Jungkook's life. Maybe it was for the better.

"I wonder why i've not seen him these past few weeks. And when I do, he quickly walks away." Taehyung mutters quietly, fiddling with his fingers.

It's been about a few weeks since the incident, but during these few weeks, Jungkook had been acting strange around him. It was just, weird, to say the least.

A knock on his bedroom door was what snapped Taehyung out of his fantasies. He stood up from his bed, brushing off his pants before walking towards the door.

He was met with Jin, who had been seemingly in charge of Taehyung the past few weeks he had been here.

"Oh, hello there Jin-hyung. What is it?" Taehyung asks, opening the door to let him in.

Jin shook his head.

"Jungkook wants to see you, Tae." Jin mutters.

Well, speak of the devil.

"Why?" Was what slipped out of Taehyung's mouth.

"Don't ask me. The alpha doesn't tell me everything, you know." Jin scoffs.

"Well, I guess it's also a good time to ask him some questions too." Taehyung mutters under his breath.

Taehyung quietly follows Jin down the bleak hallways, towards a dark door at the end of the hallway.

"This is Jungkook's room." Jin says before knocking.

"Come in." A dark voice called from inside.

Jin looked at Taehyung and gestured him inside. For once, Taehyung actually felt terrified. What did Jungkook want to see him for? Did he want to kill him alone? A fast or slow death?

Knowing the alpha, Taehyung was pretty sure he would pick a slow one.

Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted when he felt Jin knudge him into Jungkook's room, the door closing behind him.

Now he was all alone, with the alpha in the dark room. The only light he could make out was the light peeking through the curtains.

He looked around. Strangely, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.

"You're finally here." Jungkook's cold voice suddenly spoke, making Taehyung turn towards the direction of the voice.

"He said you called me here. Why?" Taehyung asked.

"To set some rules." He replied gruffly, his footsteps coming closer to Taehyung as Taehyung backed away.

His back hit the wall as he felt Jungkook's presence in front of him.

"What rules?" Taehyung managed to croak out, and he swore he saw Jungkook smirk, even in the dim light.

"You'll be staying here. So you must behave. Or else there will be serious...consequences." Jungkook says, his breath on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung shivered, placing his hands on Jungkook's chest and pushing him away.

"I'm staying here? But why? Can't you just let me go? I'm surprised you haven't tried to kill me yet." Taehyung says softly.

"Ever since the incident and when we found out you were a vampire, we thought you'd be of good use. Besides, we plan on infiltrating the vampires territory. And who better than you?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung let out a dry laugh.

"Good luck with that. But, even if you try to use me, you can't. I'm banished." He says, his heart breaking when he remembered how he was thrown out.

Taehyung could see the surprised look on Jungkook's face, but it quickly morphs back into the cold facade.

"You'll still give us some good information, whether you like it or not." He spat.

"Anyways, rules. You are to do what you are told here."

"I don't take orders from anyone." Taehyung growled, earning a sharp glare from Jungkook.

"If you don't value your life then go ahead." Jungkook replied coldly.

Taehyung just huffed.

"Secondly, you aren't to go anywhere without Jin. And lastly, you can't go into the room with the violet door, understood?" Jungkook finishes, looking down at Taehyung.

Violet room? Now, this had him curious. What was Jungkook hiding? But, he nodded his head, nonetheless.

Jungkook seems pleased as he backs off from Taehyung.

"Now, get out off my room." Jungkook says rather coldly, shooting an icy glare at Taehyung.

Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"No 'thank you' for saving your ass?" He retorts.

He could see a grin start to form on Jungkook's lips, but it disappeared before Taehyung could make it out.

"Get out." Jungkook demands.

This made Taehyung move to the door, opening it and turning to look at Jungkook one last time before heading out.

When Taehyung closed the door behind him, he couldn't help but let out a breath he'd been holding in.

Taehyung feels the blush creep on his cheeks as he buries his face in his hands. He smacks himself as he remembers the close proximity between them in the room, and the fleeting grin the alpha let slip.

Taehyung groaned. "What the hell am i doing."

He walked towards his room, seemingly unable to get the alpha's words out of his head, a certain rule coming into his mind.

What is Jungkook hiding behind the violet door?

~•~

A/n : oh god. I'm sorry for this crappy chapter. I'll make sure to make a longer chapter next.

Bye loves~

I purple you 💜💫