chapter twelve

113 years ago...

Yoongi smiled, rushing towards a woman's side.

"Don't run from me, Lilly." Yoongi said.

The female just smiled, hugging the other as they sighed in happiness.

"I'm sorry. But you know how much i love the chase." Lilly replied, nuzzling herself into Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi just smiled, feeling happy in his mate's embrace. He slowly rubbed circles on the small of Lilly's back, liking the way how her ginger locks flowed down till her hips.

He loved everything about her, from her freckled face and her small nose, till her cute little dimples.

They looked up from where they were, getting lost in the other's eyes.

A loud voice from behind was what snapped them both from their trance.

"Hey, Yoongi!" Jack, the alpha of the pack, called from the distance.

Yoongi groaned while Lilly giggled.

"I guess the pack needs you now, dear." Lilly said, smiling sadly at the thought of being away from her mate, even if it was a little while.

"Yeah, I guess..." Yoongi muttered, his hands still not leaving Lilly's waist. "I'll be home soon, yeah? Stay safe, love."

Lilly nodded, sending a smile up Yoongi's face as he pecked Lilly lightly on the lips, earning a happy smile from the other.

Lilly watched Yoongi disappear, sighing as she made her way towards their shared cottage.

She opened the door, locking it before her as she made her way towards the living room.

She stopped, dead in her tracks as her eyes widened, taking in the tall figure sitting on the couch.

The figure takes sight of the female wolf, smirking as he stood.

"Ah, long time no see, Lilly." The figure smirked, taking in the beautiful female before him.

"What are you doing here, Lukros?" Lilly said, trying to not let fear overtake her.

Lukros frowned, quickly making his way towards Lilly and pinning her to the wall, earning a scream from her as she thrashed around, trying to get out of Lukros's strong grip.

"Simple. I'm taking back what he stole."

Yoongi paced back and forth, the feeling of uneasiness growing stronger within him.

He had tried to ignore it when it started, but now he couldn't.

Something was wrong. Really wrong.

He couldn't help but feel that it had something to do with Lilly.

"I'm sorry, Alpha." Yoongi said, standing up from his chair. "I think Lilly's in trouble."

Jack widened his eyes.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"I don't know...i can feel it. Something's wrong." Yoongi muttered.

Jack nodded, facing two other wolves at the table.

"Luke, Arthur, follow Yoongi." The alpha ordered.

The two wolves nodded obeyingly, following Yoongi out the door before changing.

The rushed towards Yoongi's cottage, feeling the anxiety and uneasiness growing with each step.

When they arrived, Yoongi threw open the door, only to be greeted with emptiness.

They looked everywhere, but Lilly was nowhere to be found.

"What the fuck." Yoongi cursed, pulling his hair in frustration.

Luke, one of the werewolves, entered the storeroom, eyes widening.

"Yoongi." He called.

Yoongi rushed towards him, seeing the blood staining the wall, which spelled out letters.

You know what i want, Min Yoongi. Think of making one wrong move and she'll pay. I'm waiting.

- Lukros

Yoongi's blood boiled in anger as he read the message, fists clenched tightly as his knuckles turned white.

He knew what Lukros wanted...

But he knew his pack would disapprove.

But he didn't care. In his angry mindset, Yoongi made a promise.

He was going to get Lilly back, even if it meant going against his pack.

Yoongi snuck into the pack house in the dead of night, making sure everyone was asleep before making his way quietly towards the locked room.

He looked around, making sure no one was spying before taking out the keys he had stolen from the alpha's room earlier.

He knew that if they found out, he would be kicked out of the pack. But he didn't care.

All he cared about right now was freeing his mate.

He opened the door with a creak, quickly entering the room and closing the door behind him.

Yoongi made his way deeper into the dark room, before his eyes caught sight of the glowing liquid in a bottle.

He swiftly made his way towards it, avoiding the traps set out for thieves.

Without much thought, Yoongi snatched the bottle off the stand and hurled himself out of the room, quickly running into the dead of night.

Part 2 in the next chapter ;)