chapter twenty-seven

Happy Taekook Day 💜🌹

Taehyung frowns as the female pulls Jungkook into an embrace, forcing him to let go of Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook still stands there, frozen from shock.

The female pulls away, her hands still wrapped around Jungkook's neck.

"You don't know how much i've missed you." The woman breaths, her green eyes shining with warmth.

Taehyung tries not to let his jealousy show as he subcontiously clenches his jaw, glaring daggers at the emerald-eyed female.

"How dare she touch what's mine." Taehyung thinks to himself, eyes not leaving the female.

"I mean, you can always leave me to choke her to death." V, his inner vampire, states cheerfully, Taehyung's eyes flashing red for a mild second.

"You know i can't do that." Taehyung scoffs, earning a groan from the other.

"You're no fun, Tae." V complains, trying to take over Taehyung's form.

Taehyung closes his eyes. "V, stop."

V let's out a frustrated hmph. "Fine. But i guess you'll have to deal with clingy lady and loverboy over there."

V disappears into the back of Taehyung's mind, snapping Taehyung back to reality as he sees that the two haven't moved from their previous position.

"Siyeon...this is impossible. You're not supposed to be here." Jungkook says, earning a small smile from the other.

"Well, i'm here now. Which means we can go back to being us. Just you and me." Siyeon smiles, almost brightly.

That makes Taehyung snap, his jaw clenched uncontrollably as his eyes begin to take a vibrant shade of red.

He closes his eyes, calming himself down before he opens his mouth to speak.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Taehyung asks, trying to sound as polite as possible.

But it was hard when he sees the woman smile even brighter and cling even more tightly onto Jungkook. His mate.

"Why, i'm Siyeon. Jeon Siyeon to be more specific." Siyeon speaks, a hint of a smirk showing on her cherry blossom lips. "And i'm his mate."

Taehyung feels his world clashing down at that word, his mind becoming hazy as he slowly looks towards Jungkook.

The raven-haired male looks at Taehyung with wide eyes, seeing the look of hurt and anger burning in his eyes.

He looks at Jungkook, somewhat searching his eyes and hoping this was all a lie.

But his heart breaks even more as he notices Jungkook look down from guilt.

He shakes his head in disappointment, tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

"I can't believe you, Jungkook." He whispers before he quickly runs out of the living room and into his room, slamming his door shut in the process.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook calls out, but it was of no use as the other had already gone.

Siyeon looks up at Jungkook and batts her eyes innocently. "Who was that, Kook?"

Jungkook doesn't respond as he shoves Siyeon away. "No, this isn't right." He huffs, hearing how his wolf instantly whimpers from shoving his mate away.

But Jungkook wasn't having it.

"You're not supposed to be here, Siyeon. You died." Jungkook says, looking up at his former lover's eyes.