chapter six

"What's your relationship with Jimin?"

Jungkook whispered lowly, his hot breath fanning Taehyung's face, sending shivers down the brunnette's spine.

"W-why do you care about my relationship with him, J-jeon?" He stuttered, internally smacking himself.

Jungkook growled, making Taehyung flinch in fear.

"Just tell me, Kim Taehyung. What is your fucking relationship with that intruder?!" Jungkook asked, his voice murderous.

Taehyung gritted his teeth, eyes blazing as he felt a feeling of daringness washing over his body.

"And why would i tell you?" Taehyung whispered, voice low and breathy.

Jungkook's eyes darkened. "You wouldn't like to find out what i'd do if you don't."

Taehyung looked down on the wooden floor, unable to meet the alpha's dark gaze. He yelped as a hand brushed against his chin, forcing him face Jungkook.

"Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said, making Taehyung shiver at the tone.

"He's just a friend, Jeon." Taehyung whispered.

He heard Jungkook release a sigh, before backing away from Taehyung.

"See? It wasn't that hard, right?" Jungkook said, looking anywhere but the brunette.

"What are you going to do to him? Don't hurt him, please." Taehyung pleaded, looking up at Jungkook with sorrowful eyes.

Jungkook's eyes turned dark as he headed for the door.

"We'll see." He muttered, leaving Taehyung alone in his room.

"What is wrong with you, Jungkook?!" The alpha exclaimed, throwing his head on the wall.

He grunted as he remembered the look Taehyung had made when talking about Jimin, the care and concern in his eyes igniting something in him.

But he couldn't feel jealous, could he?

No. He can't. He can't just fall for someone else. Especially an intruder.He promised.

But he can't help himself.

Taehyung has him drowning in his beautiful hazel, brown eyes. He feels himself getting pulled towards the mesmerizing boy, making him feel lighter than he has ever felt when he's near him.

"No, I can't be feeling this way. I promised myself. I promised Siyeon. I can't break it because of him." Jungkook whispered softly.

He curled up in his bed, feeling confused and scared. Confused as to why he was feeling this way. Scared as to what Taehyung is doing to him.

Jungkook shuts his eyes shut, forcing himself to think of his former mate, the vision of Siyeon, his beautiful mate, floating in his mind.

He feels himself getting enveloped in the darkness as the vision of Siyeon starts to disappear from his mind, a certain brunette replacing his thoughts.

Without knowing, Jungkook is slowly falling in deep...

"Mmh." Taehyung grunts, opening his eyes to be greeted with a dark space, him floating on a cloud again.

"I'm here again?" He mutters, looking around for the beautiful lady.

But she's nowhere to be seen.