[ special chapter ]

um, how? i literally came back home from school and bAM-

seriously though, thank you so much. never have i ever thought my book would be THAT good.

believe me, i'm nowhere as great as all the other authors out there, but i try my hardest to deliver my very best.

omg, i love y'all so much.

and for that, i wrote down a special chapter.

enjoy ;)

The cold, crisp morning air filtered in through the open window of a second story bedroom.

The breeze swept around the room, before deciding it would be more fun to bother the cosy warm bodies huddled in the white sheets.

The brunette on the bed awoke with a start, goosebumps forming on his lithe body due to the shivering breeze.

He groaned, wanting to fall back asleep as he turned to face the other side, nuzzling into a comforting warmth.

The brunette felt strong arms wrap around his small frame, embracing him in a comfortable embrace as he felt warm breaths hit his brown, curly locks.

"Good morning, love." The alpha said, voice raspy and deep from sleep.

"Good morning, Koo." The vampire replied, looking up to face the alpha with a soft smile.

Jungkook leaned down, leaving a small peck on the vampire's lips, making Taehyung smile even more.

Their moment, however, was interrupted when their bedroom door flew open, a mop of vibrant blue hair peeking in through the doorframe.