chapter ten

"Where's Jungkook?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, confused by the vampire's question.

"Why'd you want to know?" He asked, softly rubbing small circles on the palm of Jimin's hand subconsciously.

"I need to speak with him." Taehyung replied simply, awaiting the elder's response.

Yoongi sighed.

"Jungkook's in a meeting with the others. He won't be out until later." Yoongi replied, looking over at the younger.

"Which room?"

"5th room to the right, down the hallway. But i think it's best if--" Yoongi started but was cut off by Taehyung.

"Stay here with Jimin. I'll be back."

With that, Taehyung stalked out of the room, leaving Yoongi with Jimin.

He walked briskly down the hallway, following Yoongi's directions and ending up in front of a large door.

Taehyung closed his eyes, taking deep breaths before he raised his hand, hesitating slightly.

"For Jimin." He muttered, finally bringing his wrist down towards the wooden door, the loud sound echoing across the hallway.

When no one replied, Taehyung knocked again.

And again.

Again.

Again.

By now, Taehyung was pissed.

He huffed, no longer caring about what happened, as he threw open the large door leading into the meeting room.

Heads snapped towards his direction, wanting to find out the cause of the commotion.

Taehyung's eyes searched the room, ignoring the stares he got from the other wolves. His eyes immediately locked with the alpha's charcoal ones, his breath hitching slightly, but he quickly went back to his cold facade.

"What are you doing here, princess?" The wolf Taehyung recognised as Jackson asked, snickering slightly.

Taehyung glared at his nickname, before turning his attention back to Jungkook.

"Jeon. Out. Now." Taehyung said coldly.

"You can't just--" Jackson started, but was cut off when he saw Taehyung glaring at him.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, seeing the other boy look up at him impatiently, a serious look on his ethereal face.

He inwardly groaned.

What was it now?

"Okay, i'll be there. Mark, Jackson, continue the meeting without me." Jungkook started turning towards Jackson and another man, before he turned to another man with ash grey hair. "Update me on the other pack's location later, Namjoon."

Namjoon nodded his head as Jungkook stood up from his seat, making his way towards Taehyung and the door, as everyone watched.

The door shut slowly, Jungkook turning to see a furious Taehyung, arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

"Taehyung--"

Jungkook was shut up by a finger on his lips, Taehyung glaring at him.

"You have some explaining to do, Jungkook." He said.

"What do you want, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, frustrated.

"What did you do to Jimin?" Taehyung asked, anger laced in his voice.

Jungkook's head snapped up at the mention of Jimin, his eyes turning dark as he glared.

"What about him? Why do you care?" He asked.

Taehyung grumbled inwardly.

This guy--

"Stop it, Jungkook. Jimin's my best friend, of course i care for him. He saved my life, and i owe it to him. Now, will you stop acting like you're five and tell me what you did to him?" Taehyung said, frustrated.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"He saved your--"

"Jeon. Jungkook. What did you do to him?" Taehyung said, voice low.

Jungkook kept quiet for a moment, before he sighed.

"I didn't do anything to him. I didn't hurt him physically, but..." Jungkook started, his voice trailing towards the end.

"But?"

"But, I may or may have not triggered his emotions." Jungkook finished.

"What do you mean, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I did some research about your kind after Jimin came, and I found out vampires are sensitive when a certain topic is mentioned, triggering their emotions. I may have found out about what would trigger Jimin and affected him." Jungkook muttered, guilt slowly creeping up his spine.

Taehyung widened his eyes, shock filling his senses.

"Why the hell did you do that?!" Taehyung yelled, a hand in his hair.

"I wanted to use it to find out more about the vampire territory...and also because I was kinda jealous..." Jungkook said, whispering the last part inaudibly.

"Is there a way to get him back?" Taehyung asked, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Yes."

Taehyung perked up at that, hope filling him as he awaited Jungkook's reply.

"Well?"

"He needs to drink the tea that is obtained from the Pristine Tree at the edge of the woods. The only problem is it's guarded by spirits and is highly dangerous. Going there would be suicide." Jungkook muttered.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook, the words being processed in his brain.

Suicide?

Spirits?

Pristine tree?

Taehyung bit his bottom lip as he let his mind run around wildly, thinking of all the possible outcomes.

Would he be able to get it for Jimin? What if he doesn't? What would happen to Jimin then? Would he get Jimin back?

One thing hung in his head though.

He had to try.

Jimin was his best friend, and he owed his life to him. Difficult or not, he had to try for him. He couldn't let Jimin stay this way. It hurt him to see him like that.

Taehyung took a deep breath as he closed his eyes, ready to do anything for his best friend.

Before he could open his mouth and say something to Jungkook, a deep voice spoke from behind him.

"I'll go. Take me there, Jungkook."

A/n : ....so, I woke up today and opened wattpad. And i almost choked on my breakfast at what I saw. How, why, what--

Thank y'all so freaking much for 500+ reads on Brokenly Beautiful. I don't know why you chose to read this, but thank you. It means the world to me to know people enjoy reading my book. I hope you don't find it boring and bear with me 😔✊ I'll work harder to improve in future chapters/stories. Lots of love 💖

Anyways, who do you think said that? Tell me your thoughts ;)

Anywho, I hope you all have a nice day/evening/night

I purple you 💜