chapter thirSty [M]

SMUT WARNING ¡

Taehyung didn't know how he ended up here, on Jungkook's bed as he straddled the older, their lips still locked in a passionate kiss.

Their tongues clashed together in a battle for dominance. A battle Jungkook was obviously bound to win.

Jungkook gently sucked on Taehyung's plump, bottom lip, eliciting a pretty whimper from the vampire as Taehyung tangled his fingers into Jungkook's ebony, black locks.

Jungkook slowly pulled away for air, a string of saliva still connecting them together. Taehyung whined from the loss of contact, quickly trying to connect their lips together again.

Jungkook let out an amused chuckle at the vampire's antics, a bright smile on his face. "Breathe, baby. You're so needy for me."

Taehyung blushed at this, his face heating up as a bright pink tint sat evidently on his features.

His lips jutted out in an adorable pout as he crossed his arms. "Is it wrong for me to want you? I haven't seen you in two weeks!" Taehyung complained.

Jungkook chuckles. "Petal, you're too adorable."

Taehyung huffs, his cheeks puffing out as he glared at Jungkook. "I'm not adorable."

Jungkook cooes, making Taehyung pout even more.

Suddenly, a mischievous glint flashes across the brunette's mind, making him smirk as he faces the raven male.

Jungkook raises an eyebrow at the little vampire's sudden change in attitude, his eyes widening even more as he is suddenly pushed onto the bed, Taehyung straddling his waist.

"Taehyung-"

"Shh, let me handle it." Taehyung says as he smirks seductively.

He leans forward until he's close to Jungkook's ear, his hot breath fanning the ravenette's earlobe.

"You're going to regret saying i was adorable, Ggukie." He whispers, his voice deep and sultry.

"Taehyung, what are you-"

Jungkook wasn't even able to finish his sentence when a deep groan erupted from his throat, his hands quickly finding it's way to Taehyung's hips.

The brunette had found it his mission now to teasingly grind his hips onto Jungkook, earning deep, guttural groans from the ravenette, who tightened his grip on Taehyung's hips.

His mind was going crazy from the friction, even though he was still fully clothed. Taehyung could see Jungkook hazily open his dark eyes, watching as Taehyung bit his bottom lip seductively.

Jungkook suddenly switched their positions, his dark, lust-filled eyes staring back at Taehyung's. The brunette whined from the loss of friction, the obvious tent in his pants emitting a chuckle from Jungkook.

"You're such a tease, baby. Such a tease." The ravenette whispered huskily, his voice sending shivers down Taehyung's spine as he hovered over the smaller male.

Jungkook held a hand out, tracing Taehyung's jawline softly.

The brunette looked up at Jungkook with lust-filled eyes, pulling the ravenette closer to him as he bucked his hips up in search for the friction he craved.

He whined when Jungkook pulled away, chuckling as he did so, his dark eyes still holding the unkept desire he had for the little vampire.

"You're so desperate, Taehyung." He chuckled, his eyes darkening as he leaned in to Taehyung's ear. "I don't think i'll be able to contain myself if you keep acting this way."