chapter twenty

"I didn't have to walk in on you too being sappy and sweet." Yoongi mutters, sending a bright blush on the other two male's faces.

"The least you could have done was knocked." Jungkook growls lowly, the sound weirdly attractive to Taehyung.

"I'm sorry I broke your sweet moment, Jungkook." Yoongi retorts sarcastically, holding up a bottle filled with a dark liquid. "I have no time to wait for y'alls sweet asses. We need to cure Jimin, remember?"

At the mention of his best friend's name, Taehyung's eyes lit up, landing on the bottle in Yoongi's hand.

"You're done with the mixture? Can we go feed it to Jimin now?" Taehyung asked eagerly, wanting to get his best friend back soon.

Yoongi lets out a small smile before nodding his head softly.

"What are we waiting for? I want my best friend back." Taehyung says, quickly rushing towards the room Jimin was being held at, the other two close behind.

"Wait, Tae!" Yoongi calls out, surprising the other.

"What is it, hyung?" Taehyung asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Jimin may be highly unstable right now. The effect of his emotions may have taken over him almost completely. Let me head in first." Yoongi says.

Taehyung stays silent before nodding, backing away from the door and heading towards Jungkook as Yoongi slowly twists the doorknob open.

He slowly pushes the door open, the dark, depressing atmosphere greeting the other three males.

"Jimin?" Yoongi calls out, slowly entering the room with the other two males following behind before they closed the door, not wanting to attract any of the other werewolves attention.

A dark chuckle resonated from a corner of the dark room, sending chills down their spines.

"C-chim?" Taehyung calls out, only to be greeted by another devil-like laugh.

Jungkook heads over to flick on the light switch, the lights momentarily blinding them for a moment.

They blinked their eyes, adjusting to the light before their eyes widened in surprise.

Jimin sat on the rickety old bed, a smug and dark look plastered on his face. Totally opposite to what the normally bubbly boy usually looked like.

"Why, visitors again? What are you going to do? Hurt me again?" Jimin glared at the other male's in the room.

"No. We're here to help you, Jimin." Yoongi said softly, slowly approaching the other.

"That's what they all said!" Jimin hissed, eyes flashing from hurt, sadness and anger.

Jimin yelled, clutching his head in pain as he stumbled around the room, the pain almost unbearable.

Taehyung rushed to Jimin, only to be held back by Jungkook.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?! Let me go!" Taehyung yelled, wanting to get out of the other's grasps.

"I can't. Jimin's not stable now and Yoongi asked me to hold you back. He needs to get to Jimin. He's the only one with the cure, Taehyung." Jungkook explained, feeling how Taehyung went limp in his arms.

A soft sob left his lips, concern and worry for Yoongi and his best friend.

Yoongi, on the other hand had managed to approach Jimin, who was cowered in a corner, hands holding his head in agony.

"Jimin..." Yoongi whispered, causing the other male to look up at him and growl.

"What do you want?!" He hisses, before groaning in pain.

"Jimin, i'm here to help you. It's Yoongi." Yoongi says softly, laying a hand to Jimin's one.

Jimin flinches looking up with scared eyes at the older male in front of him.

"Y-yoongi--" Jimin chokes out, his eyes flashing it's normal lavender colour before it morphs back into the lifeless black.

"Stay away from me!" Jimin yells, quickly lunging for Yoongi but the other quickly dodges, grabbing Jimin by the arm and throwing him on the bed.

Before Jimin could do anything, Yoongi had himself on top of him, hands pinned above his head as he glared at the mint-green male.

"Get off of me!" Jimin hisses, eyes blazing.

Yoongi looks at Jimin, face softening. "I'm here to help you, Jimin. Let me help you."

Jimin lay there, confused and helpless. The male above him was too heavy for him to push off, so he lay limp in the other's arms, letting Yoongi bring a bottle filled with liquid towards his mouth.

He let the liquid flow down his throat, the burning sensation making him close his eyes tightly.

When he fluttered his eyes open he was met with the smiling face of none other than the werewolf that was supposed to escort him here.

"Y-yoongi--" Jimin chokes out, a sob leaving his lips as he remembers the encounter he had a few days ago.

He totally broke down, letting the older male bring him into an embrace as loud sobs left his lips.

The other two males in the room looked at each other, finding it best to leave the other two with privacy.

Yoongi caressed Jimin's light pink locks, the black had faded when Jimin had drank the dark liquid.

"Jimin, sweetheart, what happened?" Yoongi whispers softly, Jimin's face tinting a shade of pink at the nickname.

Jimin continues to cry before he sniffles, looking up at Yoongi with teary eyes.

"I...i was out of control, Yoongs." Jimin whispers, earning another nod from the older.

"I know, Jimin, I know. You said something happened to you a while ago. What was it?" Yoongi asks softly, caressing Jimin's face tenderly.

Jimin's eyes filled with tears as he remembered what had happened just a few days ago, the sight alarming Yoongi.

"Shit, sweetheart, don't cry. You don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable doing so. Don't sorry, i'm here." Yoongi says, softly rubbing small circles on the small if Jimin's back.

Jimin cries, before he shakes his head.

"T-they came into my room...two of them, if I r-remember correctly. I was not myself, b-but I remember it clearly, and I hated it, Y-yoongi." Jimin stutters, more tears forming in his eyes. "T-they said they had come to g-give me food, but t-they didn't have anything with t-them."

Yoongi listened intently, his blood already boiling as the smaller male in his arms started sobbing even more.

"T-they asked me to s-sit on the bed so that they could g-give me food, and i blindly a-agreed..." Jimin stutters, his sobs getting louder.

Yoongi rubs the small of Jimin's back reassuringly, the words coming out of Jimin's mouth next making him clench his jaw and crack his knuckles in anger.

"T-they raped me, Y-yoongi."

=

That's all i managed to write. My exams are over and i have never felt so exhausted and relieved in my entire life.

I'm just really glad exams are over so that i can update more of my books.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter ♥

Bye loves 💕

Borahae 💜