Chaptet 1 proluge

It was Halloween night Harry potter was in his younger brother's room He was 5 years old He was reading a story book to his younger brother Johnathan  Evan Potter  who was one year old John had the messy hair of their father black and hazel eyes, Harry had Messy hair with their mother's color and emerald Green eyes, He didn't need glasses thank goodness and he was smart more than a child his age. He heard someone coming up the stairs and frowned  His Uncle Peter was to watch them and their parents where at a Order meeting and wouldn't be back until midnight  Setting the book down he stands in front of his brother's crib glaring at the door,  As it was forced opened and a tall man in a black robe pale skin and a snake like nose with cold red eyes, " Voldemort" Harry said  

Voldemort smiled, ' Young child go away I'm not here for you tonight' Voldemort said coldly his wand in hand ' I won't let you hurt Johnathan because of some stupid prophecy " Harry snapped   as the magic inside him grew stronger and a wind picked up ' Idiot child " Voldemort said blasting   Harry back Harry flew into the wall hitting his head staggering up as Voldemort aimed his wand at Johnathan's face  " A Child  to beat me Never goodbye Johnathan Potter' Voldemort Said  " AVADA KEDAVRA ' He shouted Harry leaped in front of the  curse taking it  and letting his magic  explode out of him   making voldemort wail and vanish leaving his robe as Harry fell to the ground a scar   on his head in the shape of a lightning bolt  and on Johnathan's cheek a scar that looks like a v  James and Lily rushed  home with Dumbledore  behind them ' My children' Lily shouted bursting into the room   picking up the baby while James went right for Harry  " he's not breathing Albus' James Said in a worried tone ' We'll take him to the hospital  wing at hogwarts Poppy will work on him ' Albus said examining the scar on Harry's forehead and the Scar on Johnathan's cheek.

Sirius and Remus arrived wands aimed at each other's  chest when Albus, James and Lily  came down with the children " Woah don't  Sirius wasn't the keeper it was peter' James said Remus put his wand away Apologizing and Sirus went up to James ' Is Harry Alive ?'  Sirius asked  Anxiety in his voice ' I Don't know He wasn't breathing when we got here' James said his voice trembling  So the Group rushed to Hogwarts Albus in the lead ,  " Poppy ! " Albus said   Poppy Pompfry  rushed out of her Office " Good Lord the poor child' She said  as James set Harry on a  bed as Poppy got to work  as Lily transfigured a table into a crib and placed Johnathan  their while MgGonical came rushing in ' I heard the news he's really gone" She said ' yes But if Harry dies it will be at the cost of his life" James said tears flowing down his cheek's as Albus checked John's cheek  once the blood was cleared ' John has a v shaped scar I think he's the boy who lived" Albus Said" What about harry?" Lily asked  glaring at the headmaster  Albus looked at the young child who Poppy was working on to bring back.' I'm sure he got that scar from the impact of John's magic' Albus said   Sirius frowned sensing something was off.

Poppy later led the Potters, Remus and Sirius and Albus and Minerva out ' He's breathing and Alive but he needs rest he will stay here for the next two weeks   I'm not sure how but His magic core  is Glowing a pure gold which only Merlin himself and the founder's had that type of core' She said, James and Lily glared at Albus ' It's harry who's  the  boy who lived not John' Lily Said " Lily James  think about the pressure young Harry will be under if he will take the title the boy who lived    And the target on him as well No John is the boy who lived and not a word will be said by anyone  about otherwise " He said as they all swore a magical oath .