Chapter 33 The worst Summer ever

John Potter was having the worst summer ever his older brother Moved out of Potter Manner and was no longer talking with him blaming John for the death of Derrick Malfoy. Though The Weasley's where staying at the Manner so he got to see his best friends and Girlfriend. He was turning 16 and he was going into Sixth year He got his owl results he passed everything he needed to go with the classes that  way he can get into the Aurror department  he missed his brother and he knows his sisters missed him to.

" Children we're leaving for the Order meeting Mrs. Weasley and Ms. Black are in Charge while we're gone' Lily said ' okay mum' John said he sat with Ginny, Ron, Hermione  Cassidy and Hannah. 

James and Lily arrived at Grimwald palace  going into the kitchen where Harry Sat  in black robes next to Sirius , Amelia Bones sat next to her Husband,  Remus Lupin and his wife Tonks sat next to them  Severus snape sat next to Minerva and so on and so forth as James and Lily sat across from Harry saying hello to their first born.

The meeting started droning on and on until Harry stood up ' what are we going to do regarding Bellatrix Lestrange  Minerva ?' Harry asked' i know your hurting and the fact Dumbledore showed up  at the Ministry to take on Tom Riddle and went back to Hogwarts for a little bit  we will work on Capturing her' She said' we need to kill her' Harry said hate filled voice.