Chapter 20 The Second Task

Harry and his family and friends found out what the clue held and Harry trained so he could breath under water,  On the day of the event he wore a black wet suit with the words potter in the back James and lily wanted to protect their first born, Harry used a charm that covered his mouth and Nose so He could breath under water  and he had enchanted swim goggles that he will use so he can see under water. He paced back and forth in his wet suit and swim shoes 'where is Mari?' He asked with worry 'Don't worry Mate she probably went to the great Hall early ' Derrick said reassuringly.

 He ran a hand through his hair  looks at his parents and John and Cassidy  a few feet back with Fred, George, Alexis , Cedric, Cho,  and Ron and Ginny Hermione Granger was nowhere in sight.  Harry turned back knowing that the spell would be activated as soon as he was in the water  ' Good luck mate' Derrick said as the cannon fired he dove into the water as the spells activated  his wand was in his wand holster on his wrist.  He Swam deeper  going to the sound of the singing.

 He used lumos and found long poles in the mermaid area    he swam up spotting Hermione tied to a pole asleep he gasped spotting Maria  asleep to   he used Difindo to cut the rope and swam with Maria  to the top as Krum  came  before he went above water he shot a difindo spell on the rope holding the blonde girl and krum pushed her up getting hermione.  Harry broke to the surface as the spell ended Maria coughed eyes widen in shock " Harry what's going on' She said shivering as he held her protective of her as he swam to shore holding her hands grabbed them as they had been pulled up  James and sirius unzipped  The wet suit and Harry wore trunks under neath  he put a big towel. Around His Shoulders  as Krum and Hermione Come back up with Gabriela Fleur's little sister, she saw her and reached out her hand speaking in French.

As Headmistress McGonical stood  in her green robes ' Harry Potter has come in the time limit with the person he was suppose to rescue the judges award him 50 Points ! Mr. Krum Arrived just outside the time limit  we award him 40 Points  Ms. Delecour failed to rescue her Hostage but we award her 29 points ' She said polite Clapping as the french witch sniffed " I deserve none' She said  

As the task ended  Harry was led to Ravenclaw tower to Celebrate  being in First place, James and Lily stood their while Sirius took Cassidy back to Potter Manor,  " when should we tell them?" Lily asked  nervously ' soon love don't worry they'll be excited' James said gently.