Chapter 24 He's back

James and Harry Arrived back at Hogwarts at the Quidditch Pitch ' Harry ' Lily screams  when she see's her son she hugs him gently ' your hurt' She said as everyone starts talking and James looks at Minerva' Maybe without a Audience ? James Said handing her the Tri wizard cup   ' Bagman make the Announcement  ' Minerva Said ' After waiting for our Hogwarts Champion   He has returned to us  Harry James Potter wins the Tri Wizard tournament and is granted a Thousand Galleon's prize !  ' Bagman said ending the Tournament as James, Lily, John, Hermione, Neville , Alexandria , Maria all Came with  Harry and Derrick as well Sirius, Remus and Kingsly and the two Aurror's took Crabbe, Goyle, Manicer, and Lestrange to the Ministry. 

James entered the Hospital wing as Madam Pompfery came  as she widens her eyes as Harry holds his bloody Arm  shaking badly ' Sit' She orders as everyone gathers around quietly  as  Harry takes the robe off  after taking his stuff out  the knife cut was three long deep gashes  she heals it and wraps it up ' What happened son we heard him is?' James asked as Minerva looks at Harry with worry ' Voldemorts back ' Harry said ' Wormtail did a ritual to get him a body' Harry said as James scowled growling under his  breath as Maria goes to  place a Hand on Harry's hand and Derrick stands with her  ' He used Wormtails dark mark to summon Death eaters' Harry said ' who all was their besides the ones that was Captured?' James asked gently as Lily looked like she wanted to protest ' Malfoy , Flint , and some others that I don't know the names' Harry said

James looks at Derrick who's fist where clenched and he had a Hard angry look on his face Harry's eyes went to Derrick's  "  I will always stand with Harry as will my mother no matter what my Father or Draco do ' Derrick Said ' Same with House Longbottom ' Alexandria said as she was Lady Longbottom ' and With Me to    ' Hermione said softly ' Me as well and my family 'Ron Said' I'm sure we have a lot to do but Harry Needs Rest' Lily Said  the others left  Leaving Maria and Derrick and Alexandria  Harry Changed int Pjays and got into the bed  " i am not going anywhere My love' Maria Said kissing his hand as he falls asleep.

James, Lily, Sirius , Remus, Minerva All meet up after Lily put Cassie to bed after everyone goes back to their dorms.  ' So its Starting again He is back We should contact some families who was Neutural in the last war' James said Lily was busy writing ' way ahead of you dear' Lily said looking tired  but like she had to protect her children and one on the way. She hands Him the list as he pushes his glasses up as he reads.

Greengrass Family

Issac Nott 

2 Thirds of Malfoy Family

Davis Family

Bulstrode Family

Parskin Family 

light family

Potters 

Black

Lupin 

Snape 

Bones

Abbotts 

 Patil 

Longbottoms 

Weasley 

Granger 

Diggory 

Krums 

Delecors 

Lily leaned against James her head on his shoulder ' THis is good my love for now sleep I'll draft a letter to Each family that we can trust to Join the Order of the Phoenix I think Minerva can take the lead of the group Harry will want to  to form a group of his own for the younger years' James said turning to Sirius ' he Should Me and Remus can teach them Need a cool name Defense Army ?' Sirius asked thinking hard.