Chapter 2 Meet the characters

This is the information on Harry James Potter in this fiction he's 2 years older than Cannon,  making John's first year His third year   He will be a ravenclaw, And Become the Seeker of the team his first year,    He will be very popular  by the time John Comes to Hogwart's having gotten the Quidditch Cup  from slytherin since  he arrived.  He looks similar  to Kj Appa from Riverdale but with Reddish brown Hair messy like James's but stylish, His eyes are Emerald green  He doesn't need glasses as he could see everything perfectly.   He will have  be as hot as kJ  and his wand will be different from cannon, Hedwig will still be his owl and his family will love him and care about him knowing he's the true boy who lived but with a few threats from Dumbledore    turn the attention onto John.

Johnathan's full name is Jonathan Evan Potter He's the younger potter   he's got messy raven hair and Hazel eyes looks like James, His V Scar is on his cheek gotten from some smashed wood that flew when Voldemort's curse rebound He was born on the 31rst of July while Harry was born on June 30th   He's  cocky like James, Harry is smart like his mother 

Cassidy Lily Potter Will be born   later on in the story she's the first potter daughter  she'll have bright red hair and  gorgeous green eyes .

Derrick Grayson Malfoy  He's the oldest Malfoy Heir and He's a ravenclaw in the same year as harry they become best friends  Derrick has  Silver blue eyes and platnium blond hair  He was born on August 11th  

Maria Anne Zabine   she's the only daughter of Blaise's mother and father   she has dark skin and brown hair and eyes she's in ravenclaw with Harry, and Derrick in the same year and they become friends.

Other information

James and Lily will be nice to Harry  Dumbledore cast a charm on Them to turn them against Harry   Dumbledore Know's harry's the true boy who lived but He refused to give Harry Credit,  So Harry will read about magic and learn what he can before school, in a study group with Derrick and Maria, and by the Time John's in His first year       Things will change.