Chapter 13 The Hogwarts express

The Last Week wasn't fun for James , Remus and Sirius because they had to handle the aftermyth of the Death eater attack Lily and Molly got the kids supplies Lily invested in giving Molly some money for a restaurant. Harry was Prefect  as Was Maria  and they claimed a Compartment for their friends.  John claimed one for his friends, Harry And Maria Sat side by side Derrick and Alexandria came in sitting on the other side holding hands Fred and George entered with Angelina Johnson and Katie belle and Alice  Cedric and Cho came in As well 'What do you guys think about the no quidditch?' Derrick asked pulling Alexandria into his arms ' I was surprised  Honestly I thought Harry would be Captain of Ravenclaw' Cedric said.

Fred smiled slightly' I hope whatever they have planned to cancel Quidditch  is worth it' Fred Said laughing In a Compartment John, Hermione, and Ron and Neville Sat in a Compartment ' So Dad was teasing about what was going on I mean It's some type of Ball right what requires Dress robes?' John Asked Ron shuddered ' The one my mom got me is hideous'Ron Said Hermione shook her head ' i think I know A Spell that can change it a bit' Neville offered ' Where did you learn that?' John asked in surprise 'From Alexandria ' he Said proudly his big sister was prefect for Hufflepuff with Cedric.

As they enjoyed each other's company  they got Snacks  once they arrived they raced in the great hall soaking wet as Peeves tossed water balloons at the Students the Second to Seventh years,  They went to their separate tables.   As the Sorting happened  Professor MgGonical Stands up 'Welcome back to Hogwarts  ' She Said " In October our School will be Hosting the Tri Wizard Tournament   With our Sister and Brother schools of Drumstain and Beauxbâtons in October 3 Champions one winner   now Let the feast begin' She Said sitting back down

People whispered and talked about the Champion selection ' you should go Harry or Derrick' A Ravenclaw said reaching for the peas' What do you think?' Harry asked ' Wouldn't your parents be peeved?' Derick asked ' Maybe  might be fun to handle the  Trials ' He said smiling at Maria who gave him a loving gaze as she went back to talk to cho . ' Just think Harry Potter Hogwarts Champion ' Derrick Said with a wink  He smiled  after the feast everyone went to their common rooms as Harry pulls Maria in a Little nook near their common room and he kissed her gently and sweetly ' Harry' Maria said as he kissed The areas on her neck that made her moan and giggle ' I love you' He said 'I love you more' She said kissing him deeply.