Chapter 27 kisses on the Hogwarts Express

Harry Potter bid his family goodbye Early having going to the prefects compartments that was expanded into one giant one for all the prefects, His pregnant girlfriend Maria As Head girl. He planned on popping the question because he was in love with her not just because she was having his baby.  They sat in comfy plush chairs  the room was in a circle like thing.  First to arrive where the Seventh year prefects Cedric Diggory and Alexandria Longbottom for Hufflepuff, Derrick Malfoy and Cho Chang for Ravenclaw,  for Gryffindor Angelina Johnson and Fred Weasley the later a complete Surprise . For Slytherin  Lucas Bole and  Madison Yaxley.

Cedric and Alexandria where friendly with Maria  then the sixth years came in followed by the fifth years for Hufflepuff Susan Bones and Ernie for Ravenclaw Padme Patil and Terry Boot, For Gryffindor Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger for Slytherin Pansy Parskin and Draco Malfoy.

'Right State your name and we'll go around the room' he said once everyone arrived, " I'm Harry Potter Head boy and Seventh year Ravenclaw' He said sitting down' Maria Zabine  Head girl Seventh year Ravenclaw' She said  ' cedric diggory  Seventh year  Prefect for Hufflepuff' he said ' Alexandria Longbottom seventh year hufflepuff' she said  it went on like that until " Hermione Granger Fifth year prefect for Gryffindor' Hermione said ' Ron Weasley  Fifth year prefect for Gryffindor' Ron Said  in new robes  his badge on his chest ' Draco Malfoy Fifth year prefect for Slytherin' Draco said as Derrick glared at Draco  ' Pansy Parskin Fifth year prefect for Slytherin' She said 

Harry cleared his throat' okay we have a lot to go over now that voldemort is back' he said as everyone but Maria, Hermione and Derrick flinched at the name ' we need to take steps in keeping the students safe meaning the younger ones and the muggleborns they would be most at risk' Harry said calmly ' so to bring unity to the houses you won't be with your partner you'll be with another person from another house which have already been chosen' he said as complaining broke out' my dear?" he asked Maria smiles ' fifth years Granger and Malfoy , Weasley and Patil ,  Parskin and  boot' she said reading the list until they got to the seventh years ' Weasley and Longbottom , Diggory and Johnson   ' She said after she read who the Slytherin's will be pared with ' you will be more respectful of each other that goes for the Gryffindor's and Slytherin students  no more fighting we will be untied in the dark times ' Harry said calmly  ' now go with your partner and patrol the train make sure each student is safe and accounted for' Harry said as they went with their new partners.

Leaving Maria and Harry alone ' your idea better work my love' Harry said to Maria ' it will  my love ' She said they kissed and went through reports again making sure the students where defended.