Chapter 37 19 years Later

James Potter Sr and his wife Lily potter watched with fond eyes as Cassidy Potter A Seventh year Ravenclaw talked with her younger sister Hannah Potter 4th  Year Slytherin  Cassidy  had her mother's Red Hair and Her father's Hazel eyes with specks of Green  Hannah had Raven hair and Emerald Green eyes ' here they come' James Potter said smiling at his oldest Son Harry James Potter his Wife Maria Potter and Their 4 young Children along with Two older 16 year Old boys one Messy Raven Haired Boy with Dark Skin and Emerald Green eyes the other tan with Blond white hair and Silver blue eyes Thomas Potter smiles' Hey Grandad " Thomas said  moving from his Honorary brother and best friend Derrick Alex Malfoy 'Tommy Boy Sixth year Capt of Gryffindor quidditch team yeah?" James asked 'yes and don't call me Tommy' Thomas said scowling at his Grandpa James, ' We are very proud of your Owl results twelve Owls   just like your dad' lily said' thanks Grandma' Thomas said as the three Triplets  Severus,  Fredrick and Alex all looked like their father but with their mother's eyes.  a young girl with The Black Zabin hair and skin color but with Emerald green eyes smiles and races to a  man who was with his wife Daphne Greengrass and their daughters Jane and Megan  Megan was Harry's only daughter's age Harry's daughter was named  Alexis in honor of Alexandria Longbottom the cousins where best friends. 

" Uncle Blaise' Alexis said smiling as Blaise picked her up ' how's my favorite Niece ?' Blaise said ' fine can Megan sleep over please?' She asked ' I don't see why not" Blaise said ' don't look now' Ron said as John , Ginny and their son and daughters  come John and Ginny's children all have flaming red hair. their names are Marco , Maddie , Hilary  ' and theirs my second born son' James said fondly ' Sorry we're late Maddie didn't know what to pack' John said 'sounds like her father'  Harry said smirking as John glares playfully at Harry 

Draco Malfoy arrived with his wife Astoria speaking quietly to Harry before giving Derrick a wrapped package   Scorpious was talking with Hannah Potter her cheeks pink knowing Scorpious from school the boy was a Slytherin like her. 

 ' Right best be on the train yeah?' James said as the potter malfoy weasley zabine clan get on the train as everyone on and off the train turn to look at Harry ' why are they all staring?' Severus demanded  as Ron held Hugo while Maria held Meghan  ' oh its me I'm very famous' Ron Said smiling  as they all laughed as they waved at the kids. Harry's scar had not hurt in 19 years all was well.