Chapter 31 The Death

Its Been a very Tiring year for Harry and Maria they both took their finals Early  and Graduated Early with Honors Harry was offered a position in the Aurror Department while Maria was offered a Position by Amelia Bones herself.  They Both took The Offers, and They Live in Potter Manner With Voldemort Back They want to Protect their son at all cost Harry's Godfather Sirius Named Harry His Heir  He also was Heir of House Potter, House Evans , and He was Lord Gryffindor and Slytherin and Ravenclaw.   He gave the Slytherin one to Derrick though and the Ravenclaw one to his fiance.

John Was stressing out about his dreams he's been having and studying for his Owl's   Umbridge took over the school,  so Fred and George did what Harry and Maria did and left taking their newts Early.

It was time for John to sit his History of Magic Exams  John spent time with his Girlfriend Ginny Weasley,  and His Two Best Friends Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. The Couple shared a deep kiss. Before the Golden Trio went inside to take the Exam. John passed out half way through having a dream of sorts of Sirius Being Held Hostage by Voldemort in the Department of Ministries  so John, Hermione, Ron, Neville ,and Luna and Ginny all went into the Ministry sneaking in.

Harry was Just clocking out when Sirius Black and James Potter flooed into his office " Dad Sirius what's going on?' Harry asked keeping his voice leveled and calm ' John, Hermione, Ron , Ginny, Neville and Luna  somehow got out of Hogwarts  Dumbledore thinks that they're coming here we need you' James said Harry sighed shoulders sagging " I was just about to clock out and go home' harry said ' Please your brother is in trouble' Sirius said ' Fine' Harry said standing up flicking his wand clearing his desk of papers them going in the right spot and grabbing his Blue Cloak  ' lets go ' he said 

Together Harry, James and Sirius and Remus  and other members of the order went into the Department of Mysteries the exact location John was at as he was hiding face down  his hands clutching a Prophecy as  His friends get held hostage by Bella lestrange and other death eaters Derrick and Alexandria backed Harry Up  while the Older Adults Gathered the order members ' Give me the Prophecy potter or watch your Friends Die one by one' Lucius said ' Get away from my  little Brother' Harry said ' STUPIFY ' Derrick Said shooting a stunner at his ex Father as James Sirius Remus and other order members arrive  " Ha' Harry said stunning them ' Nice one Harry' Derrick said laughing as John and the others watch them Duel ' AVADA KEDAVRA' Bellatrix shouts hitting Derrick with a bolt of Green light  Harry'eyes went wide  As Derrick's body went through the Veil ' NO' Harry screams as James and Sirius Grabs him Bellatrix smirks and rushes off screaming I killed Derrick Malfoy as Harry broke out of his father and god father's  grasp and chased after the bitch that Killed his best friend ' Coming to Get me' Bellatrix shouts gleefully.

"CRUISIO Harry screams as Bellatrix screams twitching on the floor ' you have to mean it Harry she killed him' Voldemort said  though he was not their ' So Weak' Voldemort said arriving slapping his wand away, as Bellatrix got away. ' Foolish of you to come Here tonight Tom' Dumbledore said ' The others are on their way' he added ' by the time i shale be gone and you shale be dead' Voldemort said as they started dulling