Chapter 35 The deathly Hallows

Severus Snape went into the underground Prison where Albus dumbledore was held  the guard let him through right away without thinking. " Hello Albus Severus said smirking at him Dumbledore glares at  him his blue eyes cold as ice.  ' I'm here to do something for The Dark Lord your death would greatly be wanted' Severus said raising his wand at him' AVADA KEDAVRA' Severus said as Dumbledore dies. Severus walks out wiping the memory of the guard and walking out .

Harry Potter Grunted as he worked out at the cottages work out room as Thomas giggles and laughs watching   his daddy ' someone loves watching his dada work out' Maria said in a stunning blue silver dress ' I aim to please I'm gonna get a promotion  and did you Hear  Dumbledore died  had enough Magic to do himself in' Harry said looking at his fiance smiling ' have you contacted Johnathan at all?" She asked ' no i don't know what to say' Harry said quietly' you know it wasn't his fault for Derrick's death' Maria said gently' I know but  I needed someone to blame' Harry explained  taking a long drink of ice water ' by the way McGonical wants you to come teach as the Da teacher' Maria said ' really ? " Harry asked' with Snape undercover again  being full time death eater  the position is opened ' Maria said ' i guess i can take a break from the Aurror' Harry said ' I'll floo home at the end of each day' Harry said.

Maria picked up Thomas 'its time for your Nap Little Man' Maria said taking Thomas to the Nursery as Harry writes Minerva Back to accept the Job of DADA.