Chapter 26 a new year at Hogwarts

It was time for Harry's Seventh year at Hogwarts with John in his Fifth year  little Cassidy was 4 years old Hannah was 1 years old All supplies for the students Derrick, Harry,  Maria, John,  Ron , Ginny , Hermione where already brought to  the Manner.  When Harry got his list he had a surprise in addition to Quidditch Capt he got the head boy badge he wasn't a prefect for his year Derrick was   Maria got the Head girl badge ' Congratulations Harry ! ' James said ruffling his hair' like me every day' He said fondly. ' Dad watch the hair ' he said setting it back to how he liked it. Lily turned to her Second born John looks ' I didn't get the badge ' He said looking at his best friends Hermione Granger and Ronald weasley who got the prefect badge' Congratulations  to  Ron and Hermione and Maria and Harry' Lily said.

James put a arm around John's shoulder 'its okay Bambi  i wasn't a prefect either that went to Remus' he said Turning to his other best friend Remus Lupin who was with his fiance Tonks, who was pregnant. ' someone had to keep you and Padfoot in line' Remus said John smiles at that. James 'hey i wasn't that bad' he said pouting.

' you where worse Honey' Lily Said holding Hannah in her arms as she set her in the play pen with Cassidy ' hey' James said as everyone started laughing at them, James laughed to.  ' we must have a dinner party for Harry, Maria, Ron and Hermione Ron must have a reward for this ' Molly said fondly.