Chapter 12 Quidditch World Cup

The Weasley Family  Arrived with Hermione Granger,  Next to  The Potter Tent, Harry  stretched  as He wore Dark Green Jeans and a Dark Blue T Shirt with his Dark Green Robes and Black Dragon Hide Boots.  Johnathan Wore Jeans and a Green T Shirt,  Little Cassidy Lynn Potter Was 4 Years old she has Red Hair and Bright Green eyes with light brown specks in her eyes,  The Potters and the Weasley's had dinner in the Potter Tent Derrick Joined them getting away from His brother  Derrick's hair was longer  and tied in a ponytail. He had a Dragon fang in his left ear to   Maria joined them as well after she had dinner with her family ' This is exciting my mom's so positive that Ireland is going to win' She Said laughing as The Weasley's Plus James , Sirius and Remus  led the group Lily was staying behind with Cassidy because Cassidy was to young to hear the loud noise. 

Harry took Maria's hand entwining their finger's Ginny glanced back at the Older Potter  glaring at the hands holding and wishing Johnathan felt that way about her, She glanced back as Harry spun Maria Around as Derrick said something shaking his head , For a Malfoy Derrick was easy going and he as Sirius Black's Cousin. 

After the Game the death eaters came  and James looks at lily ' Get the kids to the woods' He said going with Remus and Sirius to get Arthur  Lily picks up Cassidy who was whimpering " Harry Johnathon come on the Weasley's will follow us' She Said once The twins and Ginny came with Ron and Hermione ' good your all here lets go' She Said  they ran for the woods running into Maria and Derrick 'Where's your brother and parents?" Harry asked as they went in the woods ' Draco's hiding and you know where dad is' Derrick Said Harry shook his head Lucius Malfoy  was stuck being a death eater  until someone can find a way to remove the mark  

They went into the woods as Ron, John and Hermione talked  quietly 'MOSMORDA ' Someone shouts  as they reach the woods You know Who's Symbol appears in the sky as Harry clutches his head where his scar was ' Your scar?' Maria asked as she and Derrick lingered by Harry as he nodded 'Mom It's Harry' John Said  rushing with his friends as Lily handed Cassidy to Maria  and she pulled her wand using some Calming spells. As Harry's eyes close and his knee's buckle.