Chapter 15 Choosing of the Champions

It was time to choose the champions and  everyone gathered in the Great hall, 'Tonight we will  select a champion from each school!  I hope everyone will show support for the champion ' She Said, " The Champion from Drumstang Is Victor Krum' Professor McGonical said as everyone cheers as Victor Krum gets up from the Ravenclaw as Igor Krakoroff Shouts above everyone else 'I knew you had it in you' He shouts  . ' The Champion from Beaxipon  Fleur delicor ' She said as everyone Claps as Fleur  gracefully gets up from the Hufflepuff table and heads to the same door that Krum went through. Another Slip came out " Harry Potter!" She shouts in surprise as Lily and James who where visiting stood up and Professor Flitwick came over to Professor McGonical along with James and Lily.

John Looked shocked ' Harry Potter?  Harry come up please?' She asked as Voices rose as one ' He wouldn't do this " Shouted a Gryffindor ' he's not a Cheater' Shouted Cedric ' He's a cheat' Shouted a Slytherin ' He's Innocent ' Derrick Said loudly as Harry Stands up and goes through the door Harry' Victor Krum Said in surprise 'It seems I was selected' Harry Said 'but your not seventeen " Fleur said 'It seems that  Someone set me up' Harry Said with a shrug.

The teachers and James and Lily came in ' Harry are you okay?' Lily asked hugging her tightly, Kissing his cheek ' Harry we Know you didn't do it  I know you wouldn't break the rules'  Professor McGonical said ' but as that may be Headmistress Mr. Potter is the Hogwarts Champion he has to be apart of the Tri wizard tournament the rules are set' He Said. 

James and lily looks at Harry ' do you want to come home with us baby?' Lily asked ' I"m sure Minerva will understand' James added ' No mum Dad Derrick and Maria are probably wanting to throw a party ' He said " I just have to say it's nice that three out of four of the houses are defending you ' He said smiling.

Harry walks to his Common room and He answered the riddle  and went in,  Derrick and Maria came up to them, Cho looked worried with her groups,  " I am the Hogwarts Champion before we party and Celebrate we should let the other houses know I didn't put my name in people have died in the  Tournament  so someone is trying to kill me I am grateful that I have your support ' He Said Derrick smiles ' LETS PARTY" He shouts  As Everyone Shouts and Blue and Silver and Bronze streamers and balloons came out and their where tables with snacks and food and butter beer  harry and Maria where dancing.

A Large Photo Of Harry from Fourth year  was Put on the wall   he was hoisted up in the air holding the snitch. Derrick Eats  a plate of food As the Quidditch team gathers around him  as Harry and Maria Join'We should make sure the other Three houses minus Slytherin know that Harry did not put His name in the cup " Maria said as everyone agreed and just enjoyed each other.