Chapter 34 a New Year

Harry , James and Sirius all where Hunting for Horacruxes something that Dumbledore told them about and they found that one was at Gringots another at Hogwarts one Harry Destroyed , one was The Snake, another was a Locket that was found at Sirius's house. and the last one was Harry himself. The last pissed James and Lily off Greatly. 

John had it in his head that Draco Malfoy was now a death eater because his father was in Askaban prison  and Draco was to take his place.  Much to Ron and Hermione's and Ginny's annoyance.   

Harry and Maria bought a cute little cottage for their small Family of Three and protected it with the Fidilus charm placing Fred Weasley as the Secret keeper.   It was in Gordrics Hallow the last place that anyone would expect the family of three to be.

John was made Quidditch Capt  much to the delight of Ginny and Ron he missed his brother but his brother was shunning him right now blaming him for the death of His best friend he understands somewaht if Ron or Hermione died he'd blame someone to.

Maria decided to work from home to protect herself and her son training him in the ways of a pure blood. As she was raised that is Lily helped teach her grandson some muggle ways to that would Come in handy.

Harry stood in the chamber of secrets his heart thudding in his chest as they gaze at the ruined horracruxes the ring, the locket, the diary ,the cup, the didlam ' okay dad do it' Harry said ' I can't James said shaking his head ' what if you die ?" he asked with concerned ' I survived the killing curse before I'll do it again' Harry said his eyes Burning a An Angry Emerald green.

' Harry theirs other ways we can do this ' Sirius said ' no he killed my best friend " Harry said hate filled voice ' do it or I will ' Harry screams at them, Sirius raises his wand " AVADA KEDAVRA" He said the flash of green and Harry flew back landing on the ground as James and Sirius raced to him kneeling beside him ' Now he has to wake up' James said quietly.

Harry woke up in a white room that looks like kings cross  He was naked he blushed and wished some blue robes on him as he stands  he saw Derrick looking healthier and happier than ever ' Derrick " Harry said chocking at the words ' Hey mate  Didn't expect to see you so soon' He said cheerfully ' yeah one of Voldemort's horracrux's was in my head in my scar' Harry explained " I knew that part  found everything out when I died  how's Alexandria ?" He asked ' she misses you we all do your going to have a son' Harry said Derricks smile grew' I knew that we wanted to surprise you guys before, I was gonna propose to her " He explained. ' so why am i here?" Harry asked ' well you have a choice go back or come with me" Derrick said ' I have a choice?" harry asked ' yes ' Derrick said. '  i have to go back I Have my fiance and son to take care of " Harry said sadly wishing he could stay with his best friend, " I know Mate and don't hate your brother it wasn't his fault It was Voldemort' Derrick said " Derrick is this happening in my head is this real?" Harry said ' why Harry it is happening in your head but it is as real as you' Derrick said as he starts walking away' Derrick Derrick' Harry shouts 

as Harry wakes up gasping as James and Sirius steady him' your okay son' James said " I saw derrick' Harry said tearfully letting his grief out.