Chapter 14 Arrival of fhe schools

It was finally time for the schools to arrive October and Harry was excited to learn about the different cultures  he woke up tried to tame his messy red brown hair and sighed he glanced at the moving photo of him and Maria kissing .

He smiles putting his school on his prefect badge polished and pinned to his chest  he grabbed his school bag and came down the stairs as Derrick came down Harry stared at him " your hair he said in shock.      

They walk out as Derrick heads to the Hufflepuff Common room as Alexandria comes out she smiles brightly, ' you look hot' She said as he hugs her tightly as they kiss  and walk to the great hall hand in hand harry and Maria walk as he holds her ba...

They walk out as Derrick heads to the Hufflepuff Common room as Alexandria comes out she smiles brightly, ' you look hot' She said as he hugs her tightly as they kiss  and walk to the great hall hand in hand harry and Maria walk as he holds her bag as he  holds his as they hold hands  they go to the table as John walks in with Ron and Hermione  John's hair was now black as he dyed it on a dare,  he had round glasses as he found Harry he walks up to The Ravenclaw table flanked by Ron and Hermione ' Harry I need 10 Galleon's  please' John Said ' why you get your allowance next week sent by mom and dad same as me' Harry said as Maria checks in with her little brother at the slytherin table.

John sighs as he sends Hermione and Ron to the Gryffindor table  ' I like a girl and I want to ask her out but I'm afraid she will say no unless i get her a nice gift i have 10 I need another 10 to make twenty Galleons so i can get her something nice ' He said ' who is it?' Harry asked 'Ginny Weasley' He muttered under his breath Harry Grinned ' I knew it"He said laughing ' Shut up so please?' He asked ' Sure squirt sure but she likes you Johnny boy ' He said passing the money to him as he runs to the Gryffindor table pocketing the money.

Maria came and sat down on Harry's Right and Derrick on His left 'What'd John want?' Derrick asked' He wanted ten Galleon's to  get a gift for Ginny Weasley' He said Maria's eyes shone  she had blue contacts  in ' oh how cute I can help him For sure " She said ' I don't think he'll like that Mari ' Harry Said ' it worked for me I mean i finally got you ' she said smirking. He kissed her cheek ' what every you want to do babe' He said  

The day passed as everyone gathered in their houses by year outside ' The first school approaches ' McGonical said loudly 'where?' Asked students 'their' shouted Amy newhammer     'It's a House' Denise Creevey shouts ' it's a Carr-age 'Harry said  it was pulled by four big winged horses as a woman taller than Hagrid came out with girls and boys in blue uniform's ' Minerva darling' She said in a french accent ' My horses will need attending too' She said 'Our game keeper hagrid will tend to them ' She Said Ron muttered to John ' if they brought that what animals will the Drumgsdange   Bring?' He asked as Drumstang appeared with a giant boat that came out of the lake a cold looking man came ' Blimey it's him Victor Krum' Derrick Said to Harry' I didn't know he was in school' He said 

Everyone went to the great hall The Blond silver hair girl led her school and her little sister to the Hufflepuff table sitting across from Alexandria and her friends ,"Oi Drumstang' Harry calls Krum looks at him ' we Vill sit here' He said as the group sits  across from Harry,Derrick and Maria.

 During the feast Harry Smiled at Victor Krum holding onto Maria's hand 'so are you enjoying being away from school?' Maria asked her skin was dark very tan color almost. "This school is Interesting   different from our school " Krum said

After they showed the Goblet of Fire the only way for students 17 years of Age to enter Harry was disappointed  but relieved semi 'whoever the Champion is better not be from Slytherin' Derrick muttered as Harry grinned at his best friend shaking his head as Maria and Harry went off to be on their own for a little like Alex and Derrick.