Chapter 30 The Birth

The little bundle of Joy was Born on December 24 1995 to Harry James Potter and Maria Angela Zabini a healthy 10 pound baby boy by the name of Thomas James Potter who had His father's messy Raven hair and the Emerald green eyes He had his mother's eyes his father's hair and eye color his mother's nose and his father's Lips he was perfect according to everyone. ' Congratulations Harry " James Potter sr said proudly smiling at his first born' I'm not thrilled at being a Grandma so Early but he is adorable' Lily said holding baby Hannah as Cassidy looks at her nephew  cooing at him ' thanks Dad and mum you and dad had me when you both where 17' Harry said knowingly  'Point ' Lily said looking at harry shaking her head.

'Should we tell them?' Maria asked Harry holding their son, ' if you want to' Harry said shrugging his shoulders ' tell us what ?' James asked as Sirius and Remus looked at the couple curiously John was with Hermione and Ron staring at them to. ' We're getting Married' Maria said as Ron's mouth dropped open. "your to young ' Lily said ' Mum Bill and Fleur are getting married and they're around Harry's age so  let them get Married ' John pipped up.

' Fine I wont be happy with it ' Lily said gazing at Thomas who had his mother's skintone color making him look very cute. Blaise Maria's younger brother was standing away ' Blaise come see your nephew ' Maria said Blaise scooted closer as John and Ron Glare at him for being a Slytherin. ' He is  good Sis' Blaise said calmly ' you'll be the Heir to House Zabine little brother' Maria said smiling at her brother handing him his nephew as blaise held the baby in his arms gazing into the Green eyes.