Actual Fluff My Dudes

------

p3pp3r_
largefrenchbread
Waffle-Ninja
hapyhappiness
Ariyaquila
Duskstorm1
ultimatebookworm12
AjexxanAlterline

------

I swear this is actual fluff we aren't lying

------

<Mumbo> tangoooooooo

Tango's phone lights up, disturbing him from his blissful sleep.

<Mumbo> tango
<Mumbo> tango
<Mumbo> TANGO
<Tango> whaaat
<Mumbo> fucking dying that's what :/// want to meet up somewhere?
<Tango> mumbo it's 2 am
<Mumbo> my mom dgaf she lets me sleep on our rooftop sometimes
<Tango> don't know about that
<Mumbo> pleaaaaase? i'll give you all my snacks PLEASE
<Tango> lol my mom will kill me
<Mumbo> please fucking come with me PLEASEEEEEEEE I'LL TAKE THE BLAME I SWEAR TO GOD

Tango sighs, smiling at his texts. Mumbo was adorable sometimes.

<Tango> alright fine, you owe me snacks
<Mumbo> YAYYYYY MEET ME AT THE PARK ASAP ILL SEE U THERE!!!!

Tango quietly snuck up and threw on a sweatshirt before grabbing his phone and a flashlight and jumping out the window. He clambered onto his bike and went around the back of his house, sneaking into the backyard of his neighbor's house before pedaling away.

Though his bike, Dinnerbone, was a hard bike to ride, it certainly had it's perks. The shocked expression of pedestrians and highschoolers never got old. He rode his gravity defying bike into the mountain of them to show off his awesome bike.

Tango hopped off his bike when he arrived at the park. The grass was illuminated by the moonlight, making it glow an eerie grey.

Mumbo arrived on his bike. Tango always admired Mumbo's bike, but in the dark at two in the morning he couldn't really see the bike.

"C'mom let's go!" Mumbo said getting off his bike and wheeling it over to fence.

The two snuck into the closed park passing the bikes over the top of the fence.

"Where are we going from here?" Tango asked, looking at Mumbo.

"Just to cruise around, nothing much. And keep your eyes on the road, you might crash." Mumbo replied, a light blush appearing on his face. Tango looked forward, raising an eyebrow.

"For some reason, I don't think that's the only reason..." He trailed off. Despite the excitement Mumbo had expressed in his texts, he remained suprisingly quiet.

"Soooooo, how have you been?" Tango asked, hoping to break the awkward silence.

"Ah you know, the regular. Stupid older brother, zero self esteem, all nighters. Plus I had a fight with Grian, that wasn't fun." Mumbo chuckled, but it wasn't a nice chuckle.

The two peddled along in silence. The ominous starless sky and rows upon rows of twig like towering trees. Mumbo just felt so strange. Like these awful emotions building up inside but he wasn't sure from when.