Killer Game of Cards

—————

Written by: p3pp3r_, DracoDragonGirl, hapyhappiness, Lucy_The_Llamacorn, AjexxanAlterline, Duskstorm1GayCoffeeGhost and waffle(icant tagg- )

Word count: 2552

Summary: After playing a game of cards, a group of bounty hunters set out for a murder.

—————

Doc, Scar, Xisuma, Ren, and Grian sat together at a round table, the room around them completely dark except for a single flickering light in the center above where they sat. The eerie nature of their surroundings was fitting, considering they were planning their next big heist.

"+2!" Grian suddenly said devilishly as he put a +2 card down on the pile of cards in the middle of the table.

Doc grumbled as he reluctantly drew from another pile of cards that was off to the side.
The creeper hybrid grumbled as he picked up two more cards from the deck, adding to his ever-growing pile. He watched as Ren placed a red 5. "So, what's the job this time? I thought you said you got another...whachacallit? Bounty or something?" Doc looked up at Xisuma, obviously bored.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. We've got the details," Xisuma waved in the general direction of a thick black ring binder. "Over in there. Aha! UNO." He placed down a draw four card, leaving him with one more...and subsequently earning groans from everyone around the table.

"Oh come on, that was not fair..." Grian whined, dropping his cards.

"Oh, shut it, cobface. At least you don't get to draw four cards," Scar grumbled, getting four god damn cards.

Doc ignored the builders and just focus on Xisuma. "Over where exactly, X?" He asked the leader.

Xisuma stood up with a grunt, a smirk still on his face. He grabbed the binder and dropped it on the table in front of Doc, almost on top of his cards. Doc looked back up, a snarl on his lips, but he holds it back. X suppresses a chuckle and Doc begins to flip through the information.

"What's his name... Iskall, huh.." Doc mused, checking through the files. "Swedish, in his twenties... lives in Stockholm, Sweden. How lovely." He shut the binder, looking up at them. "Well, we have a murder to plan."

"Guys," Ren spoke up, getting both Doc and Xisuma's attention.

"We're still playing UNO." Ren proceeds to place down a +2.

Xisuma slammed his card face down on the table angrily. "Damn you, Ren!" He begrudgingly picked up two extra cards from the deck. Doc sighed, very much done with the dumb game, and got up, joining Cub, who was leaning against the wall in the corner of the room.

"Hey. Wanna bet on who's gonna win?"

"No," Doc answered, leaving the room to grab the tools necessary to murder Iskall.

Doc grabbed his gun and holster, grabbing as many bullets as he can fit in his pocket. He also grabbed a small dagger, just in case. He went back into the room, emotionlessly spinning the gun around his finger. "You idiots better hurry up or I'm gonna leave without you."

"Shut up, Doc," Ren yelled out. "Can't you see we are stuck in hell?" He gestured towards Scar and Grian repeatedly placing reverse cards.

Xisuma let out a groan and slammed his hands onto the table, causing the builders to turn to him. "Just play a normal damn card!" He screamed, his eyes daring them to play another reverse card.