do i smell bIKE AUUU?

Written by: Casuallyy, hapyhappiness, BreakfastVibes, Rivear_ , LuckyXena, just-ary, Kookie_Without_Sleep, potatoships_ayyyy, lamb sauce, _GalaxyStar_X, Anon1909, Snouwball, and helicopter-stannie
Edited by: BreakfastVibes and helicopter-stannie
Word Count: 4264
--------

The wheels of Tango's tricycle screeched against the pavement as he pedaled down the road determinedly. He was a man on a mission and that mission was to find Impulse.

He expected that his target would be around there somewhere, and perhaps he'd have the element of surprise on his side.

Tango scanned the area, finally spotting Impulse with his back to him. Tango took the chance and sped up his pedaling, rushing for the back of his kneecaps and ramming Impulse's legs with such force that said male fell right ontop of Tango.

Tango did it, he had to take his chance and get out of there, wrapping an arm around a squirming Impulse and speeding away on his tricycle.

———
Joe couldn't stop fidgeting. Between impatiently drumming his fingers on the leather seat of his bike and nervously twisting the chord of bike helmet his worry was fairly obvious. He had been standing in the park alone for a solid half our and his date was nowhere to be seen. People looked at him oddly, as he waited awkwardly. He had checked his phone several times in the past minute and still nothing. Joe was starting to think he had been ditched

———

"Mmph!" Impulse attempted to yell out, but Tango had muffled him with his hand split seconds ago. The brunette attempted to shake himself out of the grip, but failed.

Tango was wobbling on the bike at this point- he may have been good, having practiced the manuver on his fellow kidnapper friend, Zedaph, but he hadn't anticipated Impulse to resist this much.

"Shut." Tango spoke harshly to Impulse, knocking him out with a karate chop.

————————-

Joe looked at his phone one more time. Impulse was already 45 minutes late. He obviously wasn't coming.

Joe took to his bike, pedaling to the park gate. He was going to head home, but as he went worries and questions popped up in his head. Impulse wasn't like this, he wouldn't have left Joe hanging like this.

The poet decided to stop at the park gates one, once again pulling out his phone and deciding to call Impulse this time. Though, right after he hit call he heard a ringing.

He paused, glancing towards where he heard the ringing from. Had he missed Impulse? Maybe his date was already at the park and thinking that Joe ditched!

The sound was coming from behind a cluster of bushes a short ways away. Balancing his phone in his grip alongside the handlebar, Joe pedaled over to the source, hoping that he would find Impulse standing there.

When he reached the bushes, however, he didn't expect to see his date unconscious and held over a tricycle by two giggling blonds, one of which was holding the ringing phone and trying to hang up.