A Bouncer and a Demon

I can't be asked to copy over who wrote this. I'm sorry to whoever did ~Personality #4

For as long as Mumbo could remember he could see the age of anyone above their head. He was 24 when he started working at Hermit a bar highly known in the city of Hermitville. He was a bouncer their because of his strong build, intimidating height, and ability to spot fake IDs left and right. He never told anyone except his best friend, who was a bartender at said club, about his ability to see people's ages.

All was normal in life for him. Until one day...

It was a peaceful night at the club. Many customers, but not enough to be rammed. The air was stuffy and still due to a lack of breeze and Mumbo felt like he would melt. With every person that he allowed through, he wondered why they would voluntarily choose to get even hotter and sweatier.

He saw a trio come up to him, each of their ages displayed above their head, almost like a halo. 24... 19 and- 6969?!

The three gave him their ID's, one appeared to be a fake one. He pointed to the shorter blonde, "you're too young."

"What? But I gave you my ID." The blonde frowned, "Tango are you hearing this?"

"This is obviously fake." Mumbo gave the three back their ID's, "the other two can enter."

"But, what does he do out here?" The taller one asked.

"I guess he just, waits in the lobby. Theres entertainment and some non alcoholic drinks out here." Mumbo said.

"Isn't it gonna be boring? We don't know how long we'll be inside." A guy with brown hair said.

"Sorry. It's the law." Mumbo said firmly.

Suddenly the taller blonde grabbed Mumbo by the collar and pulled him down to his height which was around 5'9". His eyes turned into a startling red which almost made Mumbo jump.

"You'll let my friend into this bar." He said firmly. His words echoed in Mumbo's head, but Mumbo didn't let them sway him.

"Shove off. I'm not getting in trouble for letting a minor in." Mumbo pushed the guy off of him. His eyes went back to normal and a surprised look flashed across his features.

"Tango, let's just go. We'll find somewhere else..." The youngest one said, tugging on his arm.

"Yeah. If not, we can just go to mine and have a night in." The other said, sharing a look with the younger one.

"I paid for an uber here and it was pretty expensive. Either this guy lets us in, or we force ourselves in," the blonde one - Tango, Mumbo presumed - refused stubbornly.

Mumbo rolled his eyes at him. "You should listen to your friends. I'm not letting you in."

Tango let out a small growl, thinking before smirking. He pinned Mumbo to the wall, Mumbo tried to smack him off but the other male grabbed his hands. "Zed, go inside."

The smaller blonde whimpered before being ushered inside by the other man, leaving Tango and Mumbo outside.

"I have a job to do, and if you don't mind, please go and get your friend out of the club before I call the police.

"You wouldn't do that." Tango's eyes turned red again, this time his words tumbling through his head louder and faster than before.

Mumbo's fists clenched. He didn't understand why this guy was so persistent!

"Of course I would!" Mumbo snapped, pushing the smaller male off of him. He grabbed his phone and started dialing, but before he could finish Tango snatched his phone and threw it before grabbing Mumbo by the arm and dragging him off.