Stockholm Grian

—————

Written by:
Ponygirlpony
hxrmits
ultimatebookworm12
largefrenchbread
hapyhappiness
Lucy_The_Llamacorn
Waffle-Ninja

Word count: 1654

Summary: No one needs to know.

Requested by Fluffy_Leech

—————

Doc was well known to be a very strong and cold person. He could and would kill anyone quite easily. Quite the opposite of his current situation.

He held Grian close, whispering meaningless comforts in his ear. The sobbing man held onto his shirt as he cried into his shoulder. Doc sighed, looking tiredly out the window. He wondered if Grian still loved him, despite hurting him physically and probably mentally. He didn't feel necessarily bad, just sorry. Sorry for himself, for putting up with such a weak person.

Doc didn't feel anything for Grian.

Grian was a mess, and it was starting to get annoying. Doc tried to remove himself from the tight hug, but Grian held on tight, crying harder. To be honest, nothing was going to calm him down at this point.

Doc sighed again, feeling frustration bubble up within him. "Can you just stop?!" He finally snapped, but immediately regretted it when he saw the hurt in Grian's eyes. "I mean- I shouldn't have said that." He muttered.

Grian retreated from Doc, a shackle on his foot clanking. He was tired, scared and hungry. "You do love me, right? Doc?" Grian whispered, staring at his captor with his broken gaze.

"Of course." Doc blatantly lied, but Grian was too dazed to realize. Doc stood up and headed to the cell door, hearing the clinking of a chain behind him. He shuts the door and looks back to see Grian with the widest smile on his face.

Turing to fully face the cell that held Grian, Doc questioned why his 'partner' was being so obnoxious. Suddenly, Grian launched himself towards Doc, grabbing onto his lab coat through the bars.

"Say it again." Grian asked, a crazed look in his eyes.

Doc growled at Grian, who looked like a crazed puppy looking for attention.

"If you act like such an attention whore, I won't say it again." Doc sneered, ripping his lab coat out of Grian's hand. Grian shrunk down, disappointed with himself.

"Good boy." Doc patted him on the head before leaving. Doc made sure the room was hidden from sight before leaving his base and heading to the shopping district.

MeAnWhIle

Grian couldn't keep the smile off his face. Doc had called him a good boy. He never did that! Doc was so nice to him; he was that pillar of hope in the darkness. Something he was desperate for.

Ever since his friends abandoned him, Doc had been there for him. He couldn't believe how long it took to really appreciate the kind gesture. He was almost ashamed of his ignorance. Separating him from those jerks was such a nice thing to do and he was eternally grateful.