2

KNOCK KNOCK

He entered the room with some difficulty, what with the huge teddy and flowers in his hands. 

"You?!"

He frowned, looking at the familiar face in front of him. "August?! Wh.. what're you doing here?"

August folded his arms. "That should be me asking what're you doing here? And keep the voice down my brother's sleeping"

Tae raised his eyebrows. This he didn't know.  "Em... I just, hey! I'm here to check up on my coworker" he didn't like the way that kid was looking at him. He didn't even know August.

"You did. He's resting. You can leave now"__August

"What's with the attitude dude?"__Tae

"I'll tell you what, he's sick! His health isn't a joke for you to use for publicity" August said with anger

"What?"

August huffed and showed him a social media post of Tae with the teddy and flowers, outside the hospital visiting his 'wife Teetee'

Tae facepalmed.

"You came here bearing gifts and announcing to people you're visiting Tee? Damn it! No one knows he's here!"

"Wai... I didn't know that!" He really didn't but come to think of it, their manager, agency and the rest of the crew, all kept it very quiet, no one knew why he was out so long. Crap!!

"Dumbass!"

"Ennh... Gus..." Tee mumbled in a hoarse voice.

"P'Tee" they both went on Tee's side.

Tae was shocked seeing how thin the boy looked, hooked to those wires. Pale face even paler, dark eyebags under his eyes, resembling a weak panda. Those always wet and pink lips chapped up and pale.

He unconsciously extended a hand to caress his cheek

He unconsciously extended a hand to caress his cheek. "Oh teetee.."

"P'Tee! You want something?" __August

"Mmm... shut your pie-hole" Tee mumbled with a pout and snuggled into Tae's hand. "Waam..."

"He's cold..." August said with a tender expression, covering Tee up with comforter.

"He is..." Tae put the bouquet down with difficulty. "Em..."

August sighed. "Here.." he took both things out of Tae's hand.

"Thanks... " Tae held Tee's cold hand in him. "I'm sorry really I didn't know" he whispered.

"I'm sorry too P, I guess. I'm not always this rude" August explained. "It's just he's here in pain and God! His mom's gonna kill me now"

"You're brothers?"

"Cousins"

"I didn't know" Hell he won't know anything about Tee if it wasn't for interviews or fan meets. He was close to Kim, he talked to Bas but Tee, not so much.